Steve, Robin, and Nancy: The Ring

HEADCANON:
Robin has a black ring on her middle finger representing asexuality (bonus, it's hematite (she's witchy)

SCENARIO:
Nancy, Steve, and Robin are sitting down, talking about their types in men, women, etc. while at a diner.
S: "I still don't get why you hate me saying 'Boobies', Rob"
N: "Well, first of all, /you/ don't have boobs"
R: "TRUE! And also cause...I dunno it's not really important lol, but yeah my type is—"
*they talk for a while more about types until Robin calls over a waiter. Nancy spots a mysterious ring on her left hand*
N: "Hey, what's that?"
R: "Hm? What's what?"
S: "Oh, so you saw it too then?"
R: "You're freaking me out a little- what did you two see??"
N: "That ring! Does it mean something in particular? I've never seen something like it before..."
R: "Ohhh...ahaha, no its really nothing. Just something most people don't understand"
S: "Rob, we're literally all 'friends of Dorothy'- you really think we won't understand something you say?"
*Robin sighs, trying to find the words she could use to explain it to her friends. She finally finds her thoughts and explains it to them*
S: "YOOO! That's fuckin cool, man!"
N: "Hm! And you said there's multiple types, right? I might think more about that for myself..."
*Robin grins, glad she got her point across, even happier that she possibly helped out her cru— friend figure herself out*