Always There - One Shot

Author's Note - I save my finalize stories and one shots on my Evernote account, and I saw this One Shot that I wrote from 2012. I actually forgot about this until now! :o I also gave it a good edit, so I hope you all enjoy! :)

AJ McLean was standing on Brian Littrell's patio of his condo. His best friene was sitting down in front of his swimming pool. AJ could not take Brian's sobbing any longer. He just broke up with his long time grilfriend and it was just unfair that Brian was like this. AJ walked over to Brian and sat down next to him, wrapping his arms around him.

"What she done to you was not right at all."

Brian started to whimper a little and looked at AJ. The sky started to turn dark, but his eyes sparkled. AJ looked serious and sad all at once. Brian just broke up with the girl of his dreams, the girl that he was thinking about marrying one day and starting a family. Now, his former girlfriend is out of his dreams and out of his life completely.

"Alex, I don't think I can love anyone anymore. I just don't think I can handel another break up."

It started to rain heavily, and AJ smiled lightly to Brian.

"Brian, I am always here for you."

Brian started to blush and happily smiled at his best friend. He knew that he had someone that would always be there for him, no matter what.