#13

Caleb

I really liked Lainey, it's just she's kinda getting over a past-crush, and you can tell.
I was watching the dodgers game and heard a knock on the door, i opened the door to lainey.

"Hey your fine, come in." I said as I looked at her, she was crying and had a sleeping bag and pillow in her arms. I sat her down on our couch and asked what happened. "Well the sandlot boys told me to go to their camp out and I went because I still like hanging with them. But then Benny showed up and said I was the problem for everything and how he would never date me- and he called me stupid for liking him and thinking I had a chance." She spilled everything.

"Wow. I mean that must really hurt." Was all I could say, I haven't really been on this side of a relationship before. Usually I'm the one that dumps the girl- but I guess that would hurt if she dumped me first. "Um yeah sorry again."
"Nah your good, so you are over him right?" I asked and apparently that was the wrong thing to say.

"No Caleb. You don't understand, that was my crush. Benny the freaking jet Rodriguez, best friend since birth almost." She said, "I can't just forget like that." Lainey snapped her fingers. "Sorry, usually i don't see this side of a relationship" I said and she cocked her head. "Well I'm usually the one breaking up with the girl or somethin like that." "Oh so you don't know how this feels? Well it feels like crap-I'll tell ya that" she said and I nodded.

"Cmon" I said grab if her hand and pulling her outside, she didn't know where I was taking her but it was all under control. We got to the sandlot and there all the boys were, except Benny. "No I don't want to see him." Lainey complained, "he's not here." The boys all said. "Whatever what do you all want then?" She said and they stepped away, Lainey was a little moody right now. Better be extra behaved.

Benny

All the boys told me to come to the camp out tonight, but I couldn't bring Maddie. So I just decided to go to clear my mind and all that stuff. When I got into the treehouse, I saw Lainey sitting there laughing with kali and all the other boys. I guess Lainey didn't want to see me and I went off on her, then she ran away and I didn't want questions asked so I did too.

I ended up going to Maddie's house because I was bored and my mom would have asked why I didn't stay for the night.
Maddie's sister let me in the house and said that she was in her room, so I walked up the stairs to my girlfriends room.

I heard some shuffling and noticed the door was locked, "mads you in there?" I asked knocking on the door.
"Oh yea um gimmie a minute." She said then I heard some more rustling, I was kinda concerned.
"Hey Benny, Sorry I was doing yoga."

"Oh your good, sorry I didn't tell ya I was coming over. I went to the camp out tonight, and Lainey was there so I just left. And I guess now I'm here." I said, "oh Benny listen. I don't like when you hang out with those boys, that usually means Lainey is sneaking around too. And it's suspicious since she has a crush on you." Maddie said playing with my hair. "Yeah no problem" I said sighing. That meant I had to give up baseball for awhile to please my girlfriend.

"Benny you look tired, I think you need sleep babe." She said giving me a kiss, "yeah your right. See you tomorrow mads." I said giving her another kiss and walked out of her room. Do I love her?

I got home at around 11 and my mom was laying on the couch watching tv, half asleep.
"Oh hey ma, didn't mean to wake you." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek. "What about the camp out?" She asked, "plans changed I guess." "Oh ok get some sleep benjamin." She said and I went up to my room. What was all that noise in Maddie's room earlier, I mean yoga- but is she that bad at it? Like did she hurt herself, it sounded like a loud crashing sound kinda.

The next morning I woke up and decided to go to Maddie's since I couldn't hang out with the boys. I got to her house, "Oh you didn't stay the night?" Her sister asked opening the door, "no why?" "Oh never mind then." She said, I was very confused.

I got up to Maddie's room and the door was closed, so I opened the door and saw a sight I didn't need to see.
"MADISON WHAT THE FUCK?" I raised my voice, she quickly got up and put her clothes on. "Benny" she said grabbing my hand to stop me from walking out her door. I can't believe this hoe.