Rowan

Tommy woke up to the sounds of someone shuffling around downstairs. Quickly, he got up and wiped the dry flakey cum remnants off of his belly, and dressed himself. Once he was dressed and felt presentable, he strolled down the stairs. "Hey parental type units!" He said smiling with a wave of his hand and startling his mother.

"Hey hunny, didn't know you were here." his mom, Dana said still holding her chest exaggerating her fright.

"I came home from lunch and took a nap. Where y'all been?" Tommy asked his mom. His dad, Steve was nowhere to be seen.

Dana revealed that the couple had gone into town, had dinner, and did some mall walking. Typical old folks things Tommy thought to himself. The mall in Monroe was small and had lost its cool years ago. All the young people went to either Toledo or Southgate to the big malls.

"Hey," Tommy got his mom's attention. "I'm gonna ride up to Ann Arbor with Dan tomorrow. His parents got him a hotel room so he wouldn't have to drive back and forth for his college thing." he finished, not expecting any flack. Dan was the second son to them and of course, they were both technically adults now.

Dana looked at him for a second, sending a bit of concern through Tommy's mind. "Two teenage boys, unchaperoned and in a college town?" She paused. The scowl on her face was making Tommy even more uncomfortable.

"Mom! Come on? What could two eighteen-year-olds possibly get into?" The joke was meant to lift the awkwardness, but its delivery seemed to fail miserably.

His mom held that furrow for far too many seconds in Tommy's opinion. "Just be safe hunny. I trust Dan." A mischievous smile ran across her face.

"Thanks, mom." Tommy replied sarcastically before turning and triumphantly leaving the kitchen. "Imma go pack."

Tommy was finishing up stuffing clothes into a duffel bag when his phone alerted him to Dan's incoming call. He felt excited to finally get to talk to Dan as he picked up the iPhone and swiped to answer. "Hey Dan!" he almost sang his words.

"Hey baby. How was your day?" Dan inquired. Dan never let a chance go by to ask about Tommy. It was something Dan had always done and one of those things that allowed Tommy to feel important.

Tommy briefly summarized his day. He told Dan about his lunch with Sam and breezed over the big points of their talk. "And mom is good with me going with you tomorrow. She made a point to let me know she trusted you." He finished emphasizing the last word in his sentence sounding like a bratty five-year-old.

Dan let out a little laugh and ask Tommy to tell Dana he appreciated it.
"Did you have a good day?" Tommy asked Dan matching his desire to make sure Dan was ok.

"Yeah!" Dan responded. "I went with dad and made a little spending money for this weekend. I was told that we are not allowed to bring women to our hotel room." He chuckled a little before continuing. "He told me the hotel manager agreed to be his spy!"

"I think your dad is safe on the no women rule for sure!" Tommy laughed at his own joke.

"Agreed baby!" Dan laughed. He went on to let Tommy know that he'd be there around one o'clock to pick him up and to be ready. Hotel check-in was at three.

"I'm pretty much packed up." Tommy said letting his boyfriend know that all he had left to do was a shower in the morning and pack up his bathroom stuff and he'd be ready.

"Koolio, I still have to pack. I haven't done anything yet." Dan admitted his procrastination. "So, I'm gonna get off here and get that done. K?" he asked.
"Ok." Tommy agreed. They exchanged their love ya's and good nights before disconnecting the call.