Chapter 1 : Disappointment

14 June, at 7:42 am

At School,

In this scene. A boy who is walking towards to his classroom as he doesn't have any happy face currently. His hair is black, he wears school uniform with also wearing a watch. While walking, he saw some of the group of student talking each other each time he passes. "Hey did you guys hear about the new PS6?"

"Yeah I heard that they added a new feature. Not only that but the color also changed like orange and cyan"

"Yeah! but don't you guys think that PS6 color is like that one character from phineas and ferb-"

"Oh yeah Perry!"

Y/n saw the group laughing about the subject which he silently walking and feel sad little bit but he choose to ignored it as he remembered last night. "Oh man, last night was so hard! I can't believe that I have to carry my stupid teammate IN RANKED! fricking troll pick! 3 MARKSMAN, 1 MAGES AND 1 ASSASSIN?! GEE GEE USELESS TEAMMATE!" Y/n unintentionally screamed loudly which he quickly shut off his mouth.

He looked at his side realizing that he is near at the teacher staffroom. "Oi shut up!" a voice is speaking on his side which startled him.

"S..Sorry" Y/n Apologized to the person as he pass by him and Y/n started talking to himself little bit. "But yeah, I can't believe that I'm being forced to carry like HELL using my Evelynn and I STILL lose because of that annoying Mordekaiser *shake head* I mean...... I am good of every hero little bit since I am pro *smirk* but I still hate those teammate even dare to call me 'Noob Evelynn' *tick mark* fuck you Caitlyn player! You literally have 3/11/5 and that 3 kill is from me!"

Y/n relentlessly talking to himself unaware that while he was walking to his class, some of the students that were near him look at him weirdly as he talk to himself which they give him distance because they think he is crazy which Y/n unnoticed.

After talking to himself, he finally stop because in front of him was his classroom which he took time to open his door. "*gulp* God can you hear me? It's me..Y/N. May I pray to you Ryan is not school today. I know that you see all my sin ......doing activity with picture of league of legends female character at night, and other things that I have done to create a sin but.......please just this one god...Please answer my pray"

Y/N's heart beat started to beat faster and taking deep breath too much and he finally grab the door knobs while closing his eyes and open the door.

"Yo bro catch this!" 

Y/N open his eyes and see that all his classmate is already there.....including Ryan and his crews which leave Y/N disappointment and laying his head low. "*whisper* Oh no" He see that Ryan is playing toss a football with his crew as they were waiting for their instructors.

"*gulp and exhale little bit air* ok just go to your table Y/N and be quiet for the rest of your class" Y/N is walking to his chair at the left column of the back row which he can look to a window to his side.

Y/N is finally at his table chair and he put his bag behind his chair and trying to hide himself from Ryan.

Ryan is well know of the most top football player in the school, He had won dozens time of football and his team are called 'LIONHEART' and he is the captain of the team, their team have 6 winning streak that there are top 1 football in every school and also because of their well known they have met celebrity like Lionel Messi, Mohammad Saleh, Ksi even the president obama and all that is because of Ryan Malicia. He is also a bully to other weakling. He loves to bully them and laugh at their failures especially Y/N since he finds Y/N very weird and sort of crazy since he's talking to himself all the time. One time he managed to wedgie Y/N ON THEIR SCHOOL FLAG and he even bring the entire school to sang national anthem as the flag started to rise.