Episode 1-THE BEGINNING

"Oh my Rose!",called a young handsome man whose face cannot be seen.He wore a black shirt and held her hand."You are so special to me ! But I want to see your face."replied a dark hair women with hazel eyes and a slim petite figure.She was tall ,as tall as the handsome young man but the fog and dark prevented her to see him.The young handsome man then answered ,"don't worry my babygirl , my love you will know when the time is right."
Rosaline put on her favorite perfume and a beautiful black evening dress. Finally she agreed to go on a date with a boy Jenna had fixed for her. She was least interested as she still missed him, her ex boyfriend . But she agreed as Jenna insisted on it. She Locked the car and checked the time. She was already late. But she didn't care.

As she drove past the Stephen street , a black tesla blocked her way.After 2-3 horns and lot of cursing she headed out of the car to the black tesla.The door of the black tesla opened and she saw a handsome man,with black eyes,wavy hair  and a built body giving her a smirk. The smirk angered rosaline and she asked him with a firm tone," You!why are you blocking my way?'

The man replied ,"its because i need to talk"

"i am already getting late" said rosaline with her face getting more tensed."and why are you stalking me? ill report you to the authorities.GET OUT OF MY WAY."

He grabs her hand and look straight intyo her eyes.His deep eyes and smirk ,Wavy hair can make any women weak on her knees.But rosaline unaffected gives him a violent push and heads to her car.

She takes a U-turn and decides to take another route for the destination. "how can he even stalk me! after so many years." " he is a player","i dont want to talk to him again."These thoughts fill her mind.

Being confused and filled with thoughts, she fails to see a person crossing the road. "OH!GOD "-she screams. She puts on her break and the car smashes into a tree.She loses her conscious and everything in front of her goes to a dark despair.

5 HOURS LATER-

Rosaline opens her eyes.All she could see was a hospital room." where i am!" A man approaches her and say," You are in the hospital,I am glad you opened your eyes." Rosaline asks her what happend.The man turns his brown eyes to the window and answers with a soft but sweet voice,like a beautiful angelic voice she has never heard."You got into an accident.When i saw you were injured badly and i rushed into hospital."He gave me my phone and wallet and said," i have contacted your family.They will be anytime soon."Rosaline thanked her and asked for his contact details.

The card read, 'Heather Williams'.

1 WEEK LATER-

Rosaline stares at the beautiful oak tree and is sipping coffee when she receives text from an unknown number .He says,"miss would you like to hangout." Rosaline gets curious and asks who he is.He replies,"OH LOVE ! i am Your most beautiful dream and your sweetest Desire." Chills run down Rosalines spine.She says in a firm but gentle tone," WH-hat?" "JUST KIDDING!! I'm heather ,Heather Williams." " Oh! Heather heyy .. how are you?" " I'm fine , I didn't mean to scare you.let's catch up on coffee actually I have your keychain I forgot to give you.""ok see you at 7pm, at the Mary's coffee ."
7PM-
Cold breeze hit her face as she walked towards a small cafe. Winter was coming as she can sense it . The night sky looked perfect and she gave her undercoat a hitch . Her eyes , hazel eyes gleamed as she saw the same young handsome man she saw at the hospital.
"HEY! nice to meet you ." Rosaline said with a calm voice . The handsome young man looked towards her giving the most genuine smile and said in his attractive sweet voice , "hey you left it. I'm sorry I didn't gave you this but I'll make up for it by coffee."
" no need to be sorry! Infact I should be grateful to you." " well okay as you say ."
The casual meeting went good and it was time to go home. When they were about to go , the man who had blocked the path of rosaline with his black Tesla came and confronted rose. " Heyy-rosaline! So you betraying on me."
"Excuse me?"
"Oh you betraying on the love of your life"
"Please Andrew leave me alone"
" oh cmon,"she tries to catch of her hand.But Heather stops him.
Heather look at Andrew for a second and then rosaline and says," she is my girl! Dare to touch her and I'll burn your hands"
" look who you are talking to"
" I know a pretty loser"
The fight begans to evolve when rosaline insist Heather to back off and asks him to go away .
Rosaline dashes outside followed by Heather.
On the way home rosaline asks heather, "there was no need for this for creating a scene."
" I was trying to save you"
" thank you for that! But no need .. I can do it myself.goodbye see you soon"

Andrew was parking his car and heading to his home when a dark figure attacked him. " what do you want" cried Andrew and looked into the deep eyes of dark figure who was wearing a mask and black robe. " stay away from rosaline ,and if you try to touch her I'll burn your fingers off ."