Running Away/ Found

Chapter 2

As soon as I got home I got my duffle bag out the closet and started to pack. At first I thought I should trash the house, but I changed my mind and decide to write a letter.

Dear DipShits,
                        I think it’s about time to leave this hell whole I used to call home. You hated my and always wanted to beat the crap out of me and don’t forget reject me. You know what I’m happy you did all this things to me just made me a hell of a lot stronger.
      I Beez Out Bitches!! :D

When I was happy with the letter I decided to put it right on the table where everyone could see it.

I shifted in to my white wolf and ran like my life depended on it.

                                                       3 Days Later

I was tired and felt weak so weak. That is when I finally had to give up so I passed out.

After a couple hours of sleeping I woke up in a white room filled with a bunch of gorgeous girls. When I looked around I spoke up and said in a low voice “What am I doing here”

All the girls turned around and squealed as I spoke and that is all you heard.

Until a tall man can in he put the S in Sexy.

He walked up to me and said “You’re finally awake. You know I could use a girl like you in the acting, modeling, and singing business”

All I could think about is how this could affect my life.

Waits why do, I even give a fuck I ran way from the shitty place a weirdly called home.

I asked him “Why would you even want a girl like me? I’m not pretty damn I’m not even hot!!” I yelled

All he said was “Are you fucking crazy or stupid you are more than hot you are the sexiest person alive”

I smiled at him and then remember that I didn’t even know his name!!

“Hey stranger I don’t even know you name mind telling me.” I said

He just smiled and said “My name is Jacob and yours is???”

I just said “Katie” shyly

He was about to leave when I stopped him and said a simple “Yes”

Jacob turned around and looked at me as if I was crazy for coco puffs.

I huffed and said “What you said earlier about the jobs”

He gave a tooth grin and walked over to me and kiss me so what the hell I gave in.