Dinos And Cuddles (FTO)

More age regression because you people seem to like it!

TW: Age regression

Ship: Father-Son David and Lucas (Should this have a duo name? Like an exclusive one for agere Lucas and CG David? Give name suggestions if you think so)

Type: Fluff

~~~

3rd Person POV

Lucas swung his feet off the side of the bed as he waited for his dad. Dad was putting Ech to bed and then was going to come down for him.

Tonight was dino night like every thursday before it, well not every thursday but if Lucas does regress on a thursday they'll always have dino night. Lucas would get in his dino onesie with his dino plushies surrounding him and dad would tell him a story about a different dinosaur each time! It was a tradition, a staple of Lucas's time as a little!

Lucas started swaying side-to-side a bit as he thought about it more and more. He thought about how soft and cozy his onesie is and he could practically feel the pastel blue knit cotton on his skin.

He started swaying faster.

His mind drifted over to his three dino plushies in the closet. They must be so lonely in there. Their pretty colors not seeing any light in forever. The thought made Lucas feel a little guilty.

Lucas jumped up and creeped over to the closet. He was pretty stealthy, David says he's like a ninja. Lucas pulled it open easily and saw his dinos at eye level. He shook his fists in excitement before grabbing them.

He closed the closet and got ontop of his dad's bed again. He laid in the middle of it and started playing with his plushies.

Lucas knew the plushies by name. There's Nilla, a cream colored dino with the biggest neck, she was sold as a stegosaurus but Lucas knows she's really a diplodocus. Then Frog, a stubby, green dino triceratops who Lucas thinks wants to be a frog. Why else would his legs be so stubby? Finally he has Chonker, he's a fat pink dino that is honestly Lucas's favorite. Chonker is full of magic beans that make him heavy, dad feeds him these beans every day just incase Lucas needs some big cuddles for sleepy time. Sometimes dad will warm him up and rest him on Lucas's tummy when he's cold or has a tummy ache. Chonker is very thoughtful and kind to Lucas, that's why he's the favorite.

Lucas laid Chonker on his chest, he held frog to his side, and Nilla out so he could use her as his pillow. As he waited for dad he felt his eyes get heavy. How long does it take for dad to put Ech to bed? Maybe if Lucas closed his eyes for a little bit he'd still be able to see dad before his real bed time. Yeah. Just a little nap.

---

"Goodnight Ech," David rustled his child's hair, "I love you,"

"Love you too dad," Ech spoke with big spaces in between their words. But David could care less how his child talks as long as their talking. David descended down the ladder and what he saw made his heart melt.

David's little was fast asleep on his bed with his plushies covering him like a blanket. The thought made David smile, his smile hurt his cheeks but he couldn't help it. Lucas was just too cute. Sure the kid could be a little devil most of the time but bed time is his best time, his calm time.

Honestly that's one of David's favorite parts of his little. He never fights bed time. Lucas knows first hand that going to bed extra tired makes you tired in the morning, so he doesn't ever put up a fuss like the other little they know.

David quietly made his way over to the bed. He covered Lucas with the blanket being super careful not to disturb him or any of his dinos then joined him under the covers.

The second Lucas felt the weight shift on the mattress he was woken up though, "Dad?" Lucas asked drowsily.

David hushed him, "Go back to bed Kiddo, Dad's got you," Lucas cuddled into David's side. David wrapped an arm around him and nested his face into his hair.

"I love you dad," Lucas mumbled out before he crossed the border into sleep.

"I love you too," David kissed the top of Lucas's head before he followed suit and fell asleep as well.

818 words
~~~
As much as I love writing Agere oneshots, my next oneshot is going to be something different. Boba is writing some starlighter and he's going to be posting that! I hope you all enjoyed this because yeah...this just came from my mind and I'm super tired so it's probably gonna be really difficult to understand. I'll see you all next time! -Cal