2

14 missed calls. I woke up and it was pitch black. I could see the playground where I camped out. My head ached. I needed to go home. But as I walked in the dark I felt as if I was getting further away. I pulled my hood up on the jacket I had over my school blazer. I walked into a shop which was well-lit. I grabbed food and took out some money to get away from here. As soon as I left the shop, I saw darkness and heard people run over to me. They pulled of my hood which I would of refused but I couldn't move. The next thing I heard was sirens and then I was being took somewhere. The lights shone over my eyelids bug I couldn't open my eyes. I got into a room and I heard the doctors had gave me medicine. I all of a sudden woke up. "Where am I?"
"Hospital, honey."
"Why?! I'm not sick!"
"You haven't eaten in a while"
They placed a wet cold towel over my head.
"Your brother is coming."
"No please not my brother"
But the doctor had already left the room. Harry ran in a mini later and hugged me.
"Are you ok?!"
"I'm fine, Harry"
"Emmy what was that for?! You scared us all!"
"What did i do?"
"You need to rest, Emmy"
"But where's Lottie? And Freya? And Phillip?"
"Sleep, imma ring them."
"I'm sorry"
I fell asleep for a while. I heard Lottie and Freya enter the room.
"Emmy!!"
"Guys!"
"Why did you skip school?"
"I-I can't remember."
"Emmy!"
"Philly."
He jumped on my bed and I winced. Harry grabbed Phillip and they went to collect lunch.