Chapter 40. Move to a deserted island and buy a deserted island together?

    While Jiang Zhaoci's family was still paving the road, white cloth was hung on Yang Yuanwaifu in Quantan Town.

    Yang Qingzhi sat in the study, looking out the window at the trees that had withered and withered before the season.

    His slender fingers were turning the pen unconsciously. After three years, he stepped into the gate of the mansion again, but he did not expect that Yin and Yang were separated.

    Of course, he is not sad for his father and stepmother who died tragically. As long as they condone the unscrupulous behavior of their subordinates, they should understand what they have cultivated.

    Thinking of this, he coughed lightly, his lips were a little white, and he never slept again after he came back, and has been busy with the funeral.

    When Yang Qingzhi closed his eyes, there was a knock on the door. He sat up, tidied up his wrinkled robe, and said aloud, "Come in."

    Shen Fu walked in front, followed by Yang Qingzhi's servant, Zou Cheng, saw the two of them get together again, and his forehead started to jump.

    "Have you thought about what to do? Let me tell you, another piece of the wall in the house was smashed today!" Fu Shen didn't need anyone else to invite him. He took a chair and sat down. The smile on his face should not be too obvious.

    Zou Cheng stood behind Shen Fu, with a dog-legged look, and immediately answered, "Lang Jun, this is the second wall they came to smash. If you smash more, there will be no wall for them to smash."

    Listening to this, Yang Qingzhi propped his forehead with his hand. He repeatedly asked himself, why did he find such a gentleman and servant just to torture himself? ?

    But it was really inappropriate for this boat gang to come to make trouble every few days. Yang Qingzhi thought, his face was gloomy in the dim light.

    "Have you ever thought about it, the people from the boat gang are here to smash the wall today, and after that, they will kill people and set fire to it! Even if you're not afraid, but Afu, Qing'an, the two of them are only six or seven years old, and Qingyuan is still alive. Under the age of one, how can you bear to keep them in constant fear." Shen Fu thought of those two thin and frightened faces, and there was a real feeling in them.

    Yang Qingzhi thought of his absurd father and stepmother, who took the servant to play outside the city, and even let the horse trample over a child under ten years old to death.

    What's even more outrageous is that they even threw the corpse on the road and walked away.

    But who knows, the law is clear, and the retribution is unhappy. The child's brother is a subordinate of the boat gang. After searching for the murderer for several days, after confirming it, he killed the three of them overnight.

    He is also a man, he didn't run away, he surrendered himself to the government, but the people from the boat gang were not reconciled, they kept making troubles, and the publicity outside, made this Yang Yuanwaifu notorious.

    "But it's really inappropriate to go to the island to disturb others when we meet by chance. If it's a big deal, I'll live in another place." Yang Qingzhi was late in making up his mind, thinking that there were two ingots of silver in the bag that Aunt Song brought back yesterday, he understood. the meaning of the family.

    As soon as Shen Fu heard this, he immediately blew his beard and stared, stood up from the stool, pointed at Yang Qingzhi and shouted: "You can just wait, why do I have such a ignorant student as you, oh, really I'm angry, Xiaocheng, help me out."