-Anger-

<3—————<3
Matt POV
<3————<3

Why the Titian should I even trust her?! I say as I storm out of the graveyard. I shouldn't even be acting like this! Why should I care if Gus likes her?! The thought of them together makes my stomach turn. I just wanna go home, man I hate Bria. She's just so- so annoying!

I finally reach home, I realize I don't have my keys on me. Great. I knock on the door, my brother, well, half-brother Steve let's me in. "Hey bro! Woah you look like your about to blow! What are you so angry about?" He asks as I brush past him and sit on the couch, he comes to sit beside me. "There's just this girl" I begin talking "she's just so- annoying! And my friend Gus is totally falling for her!" I say, fuming. "Gus? Where have I heard that name before...oh! Gus is Kings friend!" He seems to say it more to himself than to me. "Listen bro, you just gotta ignore that girl!" He said "I know. but it's just so weird when he's around her, I thought I was jealous of HIM at first because- I DONT KNOW. He's  my friend and I wanna spend more time with him but-" I stopped, realizing I said too much.

Steve looked at me weirdly- not a bad weird- more like he was expecting me to tell him more. I mean, I do usually tell him everything. He's really the only family I have.
"Does your face heat up when your around him? Do you wanna spend all your time with him?" Steve asked excitedly "well I guess you could say that. But isn't that just like- normal friend stuff?" I replied confused

Steve shook his head at me, "why don't you ask Gus's human friend, Luz?"