Heart break

More time Passed, and Klaus reluctantly brought his Daughter to New Orland's with him, much like Mystic Falls he tried his best to keep her hidden. Finding out that a one night stand has ended up getting pregnant with him, he scolded his self in his head for not wearing protection, of course it was possible to have more children, he has Kayleigh for God sake. Over time more family member joined the farther daughter duo, and Kayleigh was more than happy being an older sister, even if Klaus was cold towards Hayleigh, but she knew why, even at the age of four, Hayleigh reminded her daddy that he wasn't there for mommy's pregnancy and he didn't know how to act.

Hayleigh became cold towards the four year old. Often having to watch over her while her family went out to do god knows what, she couldn't understand how the big bad hybrid could be so loving towards this girl but act like he doesn't care about their daughter. Kayleigh knew that Hayleigh didn't want her around, so she decided to just quietly hand a confused Hayleigh one of her mother's diaries, explaining her mom and dads relationship all the way till she was born. As the more Hayleigh read, the more she began to understand Klaus and scowled her self for being so petty towards the child, and it was from that moment she would become a friend, and aunt to the little wolf.

Klaus and the family tried to spend as much time with his daughter as well as keeping her hidden, and he did, but never doubt that if his little wolf called for him he would drop everything no matter how important it was for him straight away for her.

His biggest fear happened when both Hayleigh and Kayleigh were both kidnapped but Tyler Lockard. What he was trying to prevent, happened and he would be forever grateful that Hayleigh protected his daughter before he found her, tear stained cheeks, dirty bare feet hiding behind a tree breaking his heart of the state of his little girl.

Kayleigh became to witness more violent sights as she moved to the quarter with her family. It became harder and harder to hide her from the world and sights as more threats came. She began to read the grimoires her uncle left for her, and started practising her magic with her dad and uncles help to protect her self if it was needed.

Hope was born and Klaus found that the witches that killed his love were New Orland witches. Oh, how did the place he loved so much was the reason for his queens death, and now they want both of his daughters dead. So he done what her mother once done for his children. He faked their death and sent them away explaining to his eldest what was going on, he knew she wasn't stupid she was smart for her age. Kayleigh at that moment looked at her dad, with tearfully eyes and vowed "I'll protect her daddy, Always and Forever"

Months past, Kayleigh was reaching her 5th birthday, her and Hope were finally reunited with their family. Hayleigh married Jackson, but the family couldn't catch a break. Dalilah came and didn't just want the eldest, she wanted both. Kayleigh watched from the side as her family fought to protect her and Hope. She watched the betrayal, the heart break, and the blood shred happen but never saying anything knowing how much her family didn't want to see this side of them, so she kept quite but always staying near Hope keeping her promise to always protect her. She began studding more, her mother journals being reread as she began to understand more.

More time past and another threat happened. Lucius Castle. And like before Kayleigh watched, she watched and studied, she became smarter both in knowledge and battle. She learnt how to twist her words like her uncle Elijah, she learnt how her Aunt Bex's used her beauty to her advantage, she learnt how smart her dad was against his enemy, she learnt how to be mischievous as her uncle Kol, She began to understand the codes Marcel lived by, her new found aunt Freya also began to teach her more spell, how to be stronger in her magic. She learnt how to protect her sister, her family.

Heart break and Grief isn't always caused by death. Kayleigh cried her eyes out begging her dad not to sacrifice his self like her mother did, begging him to stay, to run like her mom should of, but he didn't. Her family was dying and her dad left to protect and save them all. It was now just Hope, Hayleigh and Kayleigh until a cure was found...

I guess Always and Forever is on pause for now...Right?