Author's Note

Hi everyone.

Thank you for clicking on this book.

Allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Chiziterem. I have other names I actually go by but because I don't want to reveal them, I won't.

I'm 15 years old and this is my first serious attempt at a book. I've written a lot of things but I've never published them. I did publish a joke book once. Not on this account though so don't look for it.

:)

One last thing is that I love God. With everything. He is my everything. So do not be surprised I mention Jesus a lot. Because I do.

I've seen lots of Nigerian secondary school books on here and kudos to those writers. Writing is not a walk in the park I can tell you that one right now😅

But one thing I noticed is that the characters get up to all sorts of wacky adventures and they have lots of freedom.

Maybe it's the way I was brought up (I think the phrase is 'omo get inside'). I haven't done half the wild things those teens have done. Maybe other people have idk. But I haven't ever had a classmate that went to prison or snuck out to smoke or anything like that.

And since, it's my work, it's really tame. But then again the main character is a teenage girl so yeah.

No curse words. No explicit content nothing like that. If there is anything I think I should give a warning for, I will dw.

I am currently in SS3 and I was in SS2 when I started writing this book. So you can see.

I'll soon start my external exams so please. Easy on the expectations. I know how frustrating it is to be a reader with an inconsistent writer. I know it's frustrating. So I'll try my best to update regularly.

I want to know if I should leave it at SS1 or write a second and third book for the rest of the secondary school journey. Please tell me what you think.

This is my original work and no part of it can be copied or reproduced without my consent. This book is only available on Wattpad. If you see it anywhere else, please inform me.

Another thing. I'll really appreciate your comments. I want to know what people think about this fictional world I've created.

So please. Even if you don't vote, comment. Tell me what you think.

I'm so excited to take you with me on this journey.

Also there is correct spelling in this book. But if you notice any grammatical errors, please don't hesitate to tell me. Privately.

So yeah. That's about it.

Thank you again for clicking on this book. I really appreciate it.

God bless you as you read✨