S U M M A R Y

𝚃𝚆: 𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙶𝚄𝙰𝙶𝙴

𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜
𝚂𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚉𝚘𝚖𝚋𝚒𝚎𝚜 2

𝙾𝙲 𝚡 𝚆𝚢𝚊𝚝𝚝

"𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

"𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆."

Wyatt loved her. He did know her name or who she was but god she was his everything.

"𝑫𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅-𝒖𝒑 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓."

He loved how her voice would echo in his head. He loved how she'd grip her chest to feel their bond. To make sure it was real.

"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆."

He loved how he randomly laughed because she was laughing too. He loved how her heart would beat in pace with his. He loved how she knew his only thoughts were of her.

"𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅."

He loved the mystery of her identity. He loved how his pack would support him no matter who or what she was.

"𝑹𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒎𝒆."

Wyatt loved everything about his mate, and he swore one day he'd find her and cherish her existence, because Wyatt Lykensen was already in love.

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

"𝑺𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒚, 𝒄𝒓𝒚, 𝒄𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆."

Emily knew she had a soul mate.

"𝑵𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒏𝒐."

Emily knew something unnatural was bound to her.

"𝑺𝒐 𝒄𝒓𝒚, 𝒄𝒓𝒚, 𝒄𝒓𝒚, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒚."

She also knew that people around her were falling in love.

"𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒚."

People like Allison and Zed seemed to be bound together, their love constant and undying.

And she was fine with it all, aside from one tiny problem.

"𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉."

Emily was a fucking sociopath, and god damn did she love it.

continue story...

𝚈𝚎𝚜 ☐ 𝙽𝚘 ☐

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑨𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒚 - ᵃ ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉᵈ ᶜᵒˡˡᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵖᵒᵉᵐˢ ᵒʳ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵖⁱᵉᶜᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ʷʳⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ. 🎉