1

I did it again. I dreamt about that day. I was only 15...

"You really think this could actually work, don't you?" Andy sneered as he ran a hand through his hair," I could only ever see you as the little girl that you are...you've only ever been Brandon's little sister to me. To the guys. Hell, you'll always keep being only that. A pathetic little bit---"

But I hadn't let him finish that. Well not before my palm came into contact with his right cheek. Hard.

I was only 2 years younger than he was. He had always reminded me that age was never a factor to keep us apart. According to him, 5 days ago, we would be together forever.

According to me, 5 days ago, we would be together forever so it was the right time. I had given my all to him 5 nights ago, and now he was letting it all go...throwing it all away, because him and the rest of Crown The Empire would be heading for tour in a couple days.

And now here I am. 2 years later, and a set of twins. Abigail and Aiden, the product of me giving myself to Andrew Velasquez. I forever loathe him. The only thing he was good for in the end was to donate part of himself so that i could have my 2 little angels...even though he doesn't know it yet. Hell, I'd rather he never found out anyways. He was the one who left me, Mia Hoover, 15 and pregnant.