Surprise at Training

Y/N - your name

Y/B/N - your brothers name

Me and Leah have been with each other for nearly two years but I've been in Dubai for ten days now. We moved in together on our 1 year anniversary and have been inseparable since. Jordan introduced us at when she had a party at her house for getting through her injury, we hit it off straight away even though I was a little bit tipsy. Since then we've moved in with each other, said I love you, met each others parents, they've met each other and got a dog.

So back to what I was saying. I have been in Dubai for ten days for my brothers 18th birthday and I was supposed to be there for two week but decided to come back early because I missed Leah even thought we face timed everyday and messaged each other almost every ten minutes. This has been the longest time we've spent apart since we moved in together and my brother was telling me that I was annoying without Leah so he basically told me to fuck off back home to see her, so I thought I could surprise her at training as well.

As I walked out the airport to find the taxi I had ordered, I message Jordan.

Me - Just leaving the airport and going home to get showered and changed then will head over

Almost straight away I get a reply from her...

Jordan - Ok just about to start training so will be about 3 and a bit hours

Me - Alr cya

I get home leaving my cases in the hallway not bothering to unpack them and going straight to Bella giving her all the kisses she could ever want. She was wagging her tail like no other, guessing she missed me. Then in the shower with a huge smile on my face excited to see Leah. When I get out I moisturise to make sure that I keep my tan that I got from Dubai.

Stood outside me and Leah shared walk in wardrobe I try and decide of what to wear.

A beige tracksuit

Black puffer

Beige low dunks

I then drive to the training centre and get out texting Jordan telling her I'm here. I walk in to the reception area saying Hello to the woman sat there. Jordan comes out and we hug.

"Omg I missed you, how was your holiday?" she says almost squealing

"It was amazing, I missed you too but sorry I missed Leah more" I joke with her as we separate

"Okay I think I'll allow it on this occasion, She has been quite moody this week, think its because you weren't here," she laughs

"Omg I wish I came back sooner. Right can we please go find Leah" I ask with pleading eyes

"Okay I suppose. Follow me she's in the changing room" she says as she walks of and I follow her. We arrive and the changing room and she walks in but I wait outside.

"Leah I've got something for you" Jordan says smirking. Leah looks up sighing.

"What Jordan, I wanna go home?" Leah says looking fed up as anything.

"Well you know how Y/N isn't going to be here until Saturday?" Jordan replies trying to convince her its a good thing.

"Yeah I know stop reminding me," Leah answers

"Yeah well hang on, you can come in now" Jordan shouts the last bit at me. I walk in and I don't think I've ever seen Leah look more happy.

"Hi babe" I say as she runs at full speed and jumps into my arms.

"Omg I missed you so fucking much" she mumbles into my neck as she places her hair there.

"I missed you too, so much" I reply doing the same thing as her but also wrapping my arms around her.

"Why are you back early though?" she says getting off me but still hugging me

"Well I missed my girlfriend and Y/B/N was like literally might have been telling me to fuck off because apparently I was complaining I missed you the whole time" I answer her.

"Well I'm glad he did because I missed you fucking so much. The beds been so cold," she whispered in my ear whilst playing with the hairs on then back of my neck making me shiver with excitement.

After hugging for what felt like forever, even though it was only about 2 minutes more, I said hello to a couple of the girls and they just told me about how Leah's been complaining about me not being here whilst she gets her training stuff and her bag ready to go.

We head home to find Bella waiting at the door for us wagging her tail so fast its starting to blur and order a sneaky Nando's. I have the extra hot chicken wings whilst Leah (being boring) has the plainish burger. Once we were done we cuddled in bed with Bella, trying to get in between us, watching some documentary on Netflix that just came out. Both of us filled with joy...

———
This was a suggestion on my book.
Hope you enjoyed
please leave suggestions
Thank you xx