Cirrus|sleep over| [Fluff]

I packed a small backpack of things that I would need for the night. Cirrus had asked me to come over. I put on some shoes and ran off to Cirrus's room, locking my door behind me. I knocked on her door and she shuffled up to the door, letting me in. I jumped when the door shut quickly behind me. My hair swayed by the air that had come from the door. Cirrus chuckled while walking in front of me. "Sorry Y/n, it just kind of wants to shut on its own." Cirrus held my hand and rubbed her thumb in circles. I blushed and nodded, "It's o-ok my door does that sometimes as well." I hummed looking at her. "Well let's get this small party started!" She jumped up and down excitedly, "Ok!" I giggled, running over to her tv to put (favorite movie) on. We sat on the bed with some random snacks we both had gotten from the store earlier.

A couple hours passed, and I was sitting in her lap doing her eyeliner. I was so concentrated that I didn't notice how close we were. Once I realized, she had kissed me. I blushed and kissed her back; I dropped the eyeliner and threw my arms around her neck. The kiss was full of passion and love. We stopped and I softly giggled putting my forehead on hers. "You don't know how long I've waited for that." You muttered looking at Cirrus who was a blushing mess, but she was smiling. "Same Y/n...I've waited so long and finally it happened." She smiled. You both stayed like this for a while until someone knocked on the door. You sighed and got up to see who it was. Mountain was standing at the door with a couple black blankets. "Oh, hello Y/n, I wasn't expecting you." Mountain chuckled, you did as well. "I was just having a sleepover with cirrus. What are all these blankets for?" You questioned looking up at him. He hummed in question then looked down at the blankets, "Ah, uh papa said it was going to be a cold night and I decided to bring these blankets around to everyone so they could stay warm." Mountain smiled. You tilted your head to the side slightly and softly smiled, "You're very thoughtful Mountain, thank you so much! You stay warm as well." You stated, as Mountain gave you two blankets. "I will, Goodnight both of you and sleep well." Mountain hummed walking down the hall to his own room. You shut the door and ran over to Cirrus. "I'm so glad he brought these covers, it started to get cold in here." You giggled, climbing into Cirrus's arms and covering both of you up. "Yeah, it did. Are you comfortable honey?" She asked shifting to where you were laying on her chest and you nodded in response. "We should probably sleep; we have a ritual in the morning." She rubbed her hand on my back and hummed a small tune. It was like a lullaby because I was drifting off to sleep quicker than usual. "Goodnight love." She whispered and I fell asleep.