The Arrival

I do not own any of these characters, the characters were made by James Dasher and Marvel studios.
Also Wanda is aged to 16 for this story to work😁
*--------------------------------------------------------*

Slowly, very slowly her consciousness came back. A pounding headache following right after. All she could hear was metal scraping and cogs turning. The smell of rust and blood enveloping her. She could make out boxes in the dark stacked ontop of eachother, but no humans or any threats. Any that she was aware of anyway.

That's when she realised...
WHERE WAS SHE?!

She didn't remember anything, not a single thing. Except for her weapon, her only weapon.
Not only that, but in the back of her head she heard whispers-no-screams,
Scarlet Whitch.  Scarlet Witch.  Scarlet Witch.

!BOOM!

The elevator machine stopped, she didn't even get to take in her  surrounding before the top of the contraption opened.
Shielding her eyes with her arms, she could make out multiple figures peering inside, looking at her, evaluating her. A boy, not any older than she was, jumped down to her.
"It's a girl!",he yelled out to the others. She noticed they were al boy, 'what is going on' she asked herself, hoping for any answer, but nothing, just the screams.

She snapped back to reality by multiple deep voices shouting out "Dips!", " Frypan can finily have a friend in the kitchen!", "Is she hot!".
The last one struck a nerve.
Remembering her weapon she finally spoke up  "were am I?", her voice sweet yet deadly, and to make sure to get her point across, she rose up her hand, red fog spilling out of it.

The boy looked terrified, his dark hair covering his raised bushy eyebrows, his eyes widening. Fear she felt it, 'good'.
"Ey- umm, how about we just talk about this- uh- ye?", he asked shivering, he sounded unsure of what to do, like anyone would in this situation.
"Hey Gally, what's going on down there?", another voice, this time with an almost British accent yelled out above the talk.
The owner of the voice jumped into the box, emidiatly hands shooting up in surrender, "who are you?".
"Wanda".

Scarlet witch~
Scarlet witch~
Scarlet witch~

*--------------------------------------------------------*

I'll only continue this if people are interested.
I started this out of pure bordem at 1 in the morning thinking about this exact story and if someone else has wrote one yet.
To my surprise I couldn't find any so ye.😅

And also sorry this is short , I will expand the chapters if they get any attention of interested readers.

This also great practice for my english study so ye.

Make sure to give your opinions!!