Story Description

I hope you'll read this chapter very carefully since it clarifies some of the questions that I'm sure will pop up in your mind while reading the story.

For those who didn't read the description of this book, this is not a Will Byers x Fem (I won't change Will's gender identity since I know it's not right, and for those who want to change his gender -shame on you-, I apologized)

. .

. .

. .

Two people stood on top of a hill, one boy and a girl both in a trance with gloom and sadness.

The two were looking at the sun setting down... the beautiful shade of color orange and yellow started to turn brighter slightly, blinding the two.

"Sometimes a lifetime ends in unexpected ways, Will." The girl started breaking the silence between her and the boy

The girl's face shone brightly as the sunray shines her entire body, and her shadow flickered slightly, making the boy look at her worriedly.

"You're not leaving me again, right?" the boy uttered sadness can be heard in his voice.

"Remember the song you sang to me back then?" The girl asked him curiously.

"Can you sing it like the last time, for me?" The girl asked with blurry vision due to tears building up and was smiling sadly.

The boy looked at her. "Do you not remember?" The girl asked worriedly with a hint of disappointment in her voice, to which the boy replied with a little hurt smile and proceeded to sing the song.

"Darlin, you've got to let me know," the boy started with an unsure tone in his voice and tears forming in his eyes.

"Should I stay or should I go?" Will continued as he bit his lips a little harder, reminiscing about all the memories and moments the two of them had shared.

"If you say that you are mine," the boy sings with a low tone once again, sobbing a little.

"I'll be here 'til the end of time." Will's voice cracked as tears started appearing in his eyes, making his vision blurry. He smiled.

"So you've got to let me know," he said once again, pausing as he tried to hide the sadness on his face as he sniffled his nose.

"Should," Will sighed, his gaze fixed on the young lady in front of him. He gulped and continued. "S-should I stay or sh..." Will's tears fell as he looked at her sad face.

"S-Sho," he tried again but couldn't because he couldn't stop sobbing; he turned away.

"Come on, Will, please," the girl pleaded in a whisper-like manner.

"I... I can't," he replied so softly, almost losing his voice to her. "Ok, do you want me to sing it with you?" She asked him only for Will to reply with a nod.

The girl gulped: "So you've got to let me know." The girl's breathing hitched as she inhaled sharply.

"Should I stay or should I," The girl trailed off as she was interrupted by her sob.

"Go?" She finally finished looking at Will sadly before she slowly and quickly faded away.

°⁰° ⁰○⁰ °⁰°

Anyhow, let us move on and finish all this. Since you read all the way here, let me tell you the description:

Will Byers, a boy who went missing in 1983, was dragged into a parallel world called upside down by the Demogorgon (a monster in the game D&D). He then met an unlikely stranger who later made him see a lot of much stranger things that changed his life.

⚠️spoiler alert⚠️

"This is only the beginning," Henry/Vecna warns Eleven.

"The beginning of the end "You have already lost." As the clock chimes, a terrifyingly vast gate tears open in the town of Hawkins.

*0* > *0*

So now that you are done reading this written description, I hope you enjoyed it, and thank you for reading.

I'll try to write as much as possible and get better at writing. I've read a lot of Wattpad stories that I can confirm are very good, and I respect all of the writers who have brought all their imaginations to life using this app.

I also respect Wattpad for letting an ungrateful person like me write and read things for free without paying for anything. Thank you, Wattpad.

And before I forget, I'd like to thank all the people who will read and wait for my slow updates.

I know this book is crappy, and I know you must be thinking why I'm being a pain by talking nonsense nonstop, so once again, I would like to stop and apologize for my silly rants and for proceeding to ruin your mood. I'll see you in the chapters I'm going to release.

And to be clear, this book is about my thoughts and imagination on Stranger Things, and it is like my own Season 5, and anyway, I hope you'll like it.

This story is based on Seasons 1-4, and any additional characters that are added to the story are purely the product of my imagination.

I also know Will Byers is gay, and NO, I am not shipping him with the main protagonists.

Nevertheless, this is and will be a Will Byers storyline.

Please don't hate me.

Enjoy reading

All photos aren't mine. I found them on the Internet.

♡ important notice ♤

"Don't forget 'YOU'RE PERFECT, YOU'RE LOVELY, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND STUNNING.' Don't degrade yourself just because society told you that you're not any of that, again. Have a great and fun day. "

A smart man once said, "I hope it doesn't suck."

- Bob Newby, superhero. (R.I.P)

⁰°⁰

○939 Word count○

Now, onto the next chapter

Story Description, Finished
Over and Out