Chapter One: Unknown Danger

⚠️Warning⚠️

This book contains spoilers from Seasons 1-4 of the Stranger Things series!

Read at your own risk

This also contains language
that might not be appropriate for young children

This story mainly revolves around Will Byers

Please, no hate 🙏

Steve's Pov

Vecna fell from the attic, making Robin run towards the window he fell in only to find his burnt body gone.

We ran downstairs to check if she had seen it right, and she did, we tried to go back to the attic only to find a portal opening in front of our eyes.

It had created a sudden tear on the ground, shaking us as we immediately ran back downstairs.

When we had reached the exterior of the house, the portal had begun to spread like a wildfire and had now created an opening to the whole upside down

"This is bad," Nancy said, still holding the shotgun in her arms and worried. "What are you two waiting for? Let's go!" Robin exclaimed, looking anxious.

Nancy and I looked at each other and nodded, we then ran towards where we came from, and we were headed towards Eddie's camper when we found Dustin crying and holding Eddie's unconscious body on his arm

"Is he..." Nancy was cut off when I suddenly ran towards Dustin.

"Dustin..." I started in a whisper-like manner while sitting down beside him.

"Eddie... Please wake up... Please..." Dustin mumbles between his sobs.

"Eddie, come back please...don't leave me..I...I love you, man," Dustin sobbed while hugging Eddie's body tightly.

We all sat there quietly, praying for Eddie to open his eyes and talk again. After about a minute of crying, Dustin stopped his hiccups and looked up at us sadly.

"Why aren't you guys saying anything?" Dustin asks.

"I'm sorry for your lost Dustin" Robin replied softly.

"Don't say that, Robin, don't say that!" He exclaimed sadly.

"Dustin, Eddie's dead!" Nancy replied softly, trying not to sound rude.

"No, he isn't," Dustin replies.

I look at Dustin and put my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Dustin, but we need to get back to Hawkins," I said, earning silence as a response.

Dustin's Pov 

I let go of Eddie's body and put him down lightly on the ground, then walked beside Steve and Nancy.

I turned towards the group with snot running down my nose, and I've seen the look of pity they were giving me.

We were all looking at each other as the two looked away immediately once they saw me looking back at them.

When I had reached them, the two kept quiet, and sadness was evident in their eyes.