'Summertime Sadness' - Techno

You sat silently in the flower field that you called your home. Or well, what was your home before he burnt it to ash. It was upsetting and you couldn't get out of your depressing thoughts. The only place you ever called home. The only place where you felt safe, comfortable.. But happiness can't last forever, can it? Some people are meant to go this way and others are meant to go the other. That's all you knew.

You knew this was your last straw. The last chance to survive. To be happy. To be you. But you couldn't have it. You couldn't have anything. And so you turned, feeling the tears welling up in your eyes. You didn't have anywhere to go and you knew you couldn't go to L'manburg or any other place because you knew that you be hunted down. You wouldn't let that happen again. So you began to run, ignoring the pain underneath your lungs.

It slowly got colder and colder the way you were going. And then you started to see white. Just white with some patches of green due to trees, or what was left of the dying trees.

You paused, seeing snowdrops. There were flowers here? You slowly got down on your knees, letting the cold finally engulf you (which made you wince due to your bruised knees.) The pain in your chest slowly got worse as you got colder and colder, no longer feeling the warmth of your spring home. You moved your hands carefully to hold a snowdrop. They looked so pretty... You felt a small melancholy smile form on your frost-bitten face. Due to the tears that had rolled down them.

You slowly moved to a comfortable position as you held the flower, but froze in place when you saw a rather big dog staring at you.

After a small moment, you moved your hand out to it, causing it to growl before you placed your hand on it. Which made it make a little noise before its tail began to wag.

You let out a small huff, your breath being seen in the air. After seeing that you noticed how cold you were. Your hairs stood up, away from your skin as you shivered.

Your head snapped over to your right as you heard a huff, freezing when you saw a piglin hybrid. You slightly paled when you noticed who it was, it was the blood god himself. Someone who would rip someone in half due to just being looked at wrong. (as the rumors said) And when he went to turn around he froze in place. A sharp red color meeting your (e/c).

You felt weirdly calm, yes. He may have looked a little bit scary but that was with everyone in the SMP.

¨Who-¨ He let out a slight grunt, an axe now being held in his rather large hands. ¨are you, and what are you doing in my land?¨ He finished after a small moment of silence.

¨Im.. [name] and I guess I just ran n' found this place.¨ Your voice was quiet, your teeth chattering slightly.

¨And your.. A Moobloom...¨ He hesitated saying for a moment, looking at you with a slight confused look.

¨Yea..? You're a Piglin but I'm not saying anything about that..¨

He paused for a slight moment, looking down on you. Before starting, ¨I just wasn't thinking that a Moobloom hybrid would stay here of all places. Staying here at this point is requesting death.¨ He said, his gaze not faltering at all.

¨And that may be what I want. Did you think of that?¨

He slightly tensed up, before moving and sliding his rather big and fluffy cape onto you. Before picking you up without any 'consent' which caused you to let out a small sound of complaint.

¨C'mon badger. We're going home.¨ He started walking that way, and since your face was covered in cape you slowly calmed down and felt the toll of running- and staying in a completely different biome, so you fell asleep.