Message

To those who are wondering. Why should you stop following this person named Khairul Hafiz?

Well, there are a plentiful amount of good reasons that will never ever be justified correctly by Khairul himself no matter how much he tries to defend himself.

First and foremost. This guy had been in a lot of drama back then in a certain community. Which resulted to him being kicked out for good.

And then there's this one time he picked a fight with an author. Claiming that author is a pedophile for liking a fictional character named "Touko Kirigaya."

A bit hypocritical on his part. But, not only that. He once promoted domestic abuse. Saying that he'll beat the crap out of "Yukina Minato" if she "cheats" on him.

Of course. You can't see all of these messages because they've all been deleted by him. And I'm sure you won't believe me and say that I'm making stuff up.

And if that's the case. Then go ahead and ask the people who are involved with him. Mainly Emraldknight

Speaking of which. Recently, that mongrel made an alt account @KhaiHafiz5 just to harass him.

From his message board. Then to the comments of his stories. And then to his private messages.

 And then to his private messages

Yeah I've been sending "Toxic hate messages" towards him

Yeah I've been sending "Toxic hate messages" towards him. And that's because he did the same thing towards an innocent author who tried to help him out with his problems but later gave up because of how absolutely stubborn he is.

Call me a hypocrite as well. I don't care.

All I want is to get this cockroach out of this platform at once. He does not deserve the 600+ followers that he has. A following that he never earned with sheer effort.

But you might be saying. "B- But. They may have followed him because of his b- books!"

Yeah. That may be true. They initially may think that his books are good. But have you ever looked back and think of how soulless his writing is? 

And don't get me started with that one post he made where he will do a one shot request in exchange for a donation. Who in the actual fuck asks for that in wattpad? You don't use fanfictions like that!

And there was that one time where he posted his paypal account in his profile. Asking for money as a way to "support" him.

He's been giving a lot of trouble towards a lot of people. And I want you - followers of Khairul Hafiz - to see the truth behind the scenes.

If this is not enough evidence for you. Then go and ask our victim Emraldknight

Oh. And go see his message board and see what Khairul has been posting there.