𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽

Taming Uzumaki🍥

Warning: Yaoi means male/male relationship.

Declaimer: None of Naruto's characters belong to me so no sue.

/Blah/ Naruto talking to Kyuubi through their mind link.

/Blah/ Kyuubi talking to Naruto through their mind link.

Japanese terms:

Ani-big brother

Jiichan- grandfather

Aruji- husband

Okami- wife

Baa- old hag/old person

Nani- what

Dobe- dead last

✮✸✬ 

It was springtime in Konohagakure, the Village of the Hidden Leaf, but all seemed well except for the weeping girls. They were upset because their lifelong dreams were being crushed beneath the wood of their sandals.

In her indigo-dyed ceremonial robes meant for her role, matchmaker Rin emerged from her house. Rin delivered the news with a straight face, which left the village girls in a state of mixed emotions, but the predominant emotion was jealousy for the woman Rin saw fit to marry.

Rin had found a satiable partner for Uchiha Sasuke. The Uchiha heir was blessed with his mother's good looks from her impeccable translucent skin that girls would likely kill their friends for to his smooth ebony tresses that framed his heart-shaped face nicely except for the back where it was short and stuck out.

Yup, Sasuke was a catch worth gripping and never letting go of. He was strong, smart, and skilled and had an angelic beauty that made the village girls look past his icy exterior, to Sasuke's annoyance.

Rin sighed she was worried about this engagement attracting too much attention beforehand and her accusation was right on the Ryo even the parents waited outside her door for the news.

I might as well get this over with, concluded Rin.

"I am truly sorry... But Uchiha-san's spouse can not be revealed until after the official wedding ceremony. We must respect the ritual." Rin felt relief wash over her as the majority of the crowd agreed with her reason about keeping the bride nameless the majority being the parents who herded their heartbroken daughters away, for they knew that tradition must never be broken even if they were extremely curious as well.

Once Rin's home was completely abandoned by her audience did Sasuke emerge looking grim as ever while his parents, on the other hand, looked proud beyond comprehension that their younger son will be espoused, and the Uchiha bloodline plus name will live on and not die out since Sasuke's older brother Itachi had no seeds to make grandchildren.

Sasuke's mother was positively beaming with joy. "This has turned out to be a pleasing day for us; our youngest son shall be fruitful and give us many grandbabies with his new bride." The ebony-haired woman proclaimed. She could not stop smiling at the sheer thought of becoming a grandmother.

For any foreigner, it may seem strange that families often married off their children still in their late teens, however, in Konoha, it was a custom that was praised.

Lots of children or grandchildren were a symbol of futility and health so it was only natural for families to live and multiply, well natural for the wealthy families at least and the Uchiha's were up there in the latter. The ebony-haired teen had a passing thought of what his future wife would be doing, but it was only a passing thought, which he gave no heed to.