4

Looking down, shocked by her actions

I look into her eyes as she slowly goes up on her tippy toes, pressing her soft lips against mine. We stay like that, completely still for a few moments before leaving each other's presence for a breath.

Her eyes show complete and utter passion, compelling me to come closer once more. Just as soon as we left, we entered that door of passion and love all over again. Her hands wrapped around my neck, while mine are roaming all over her body finding all her weak points.

I back us up til' we're right up against a wall, pinning her arms above her head. Her eyes now shine with desire. The desire that I truly wanna give to her. I've waited for such a long time for her to finally give in to me.

Freya starts to remove my shirt when my phone rings from my back pocket. Why does something have to interrupt this special moment? Nun the less I answer.

"What Roman? I was in the middle of something." Lifting Freya's chin slightly to make her look into my eyes.

"Well boss, I was calling to let you know that the threat has been taken care of and it's safe now," Roman stated in a serious tone.

I sigh a sigh of relief. "Thanks, now I want a car parked out front in about 5 minutes ready to take us home."

"Understood boss, I'm on it."

Quickly hanging up the phone, I swiftly place a rough, passionate kiss on Freya's lips. She lets out a soft moan into my mouth. My tongue dances around her lips, teasing her slightly. And just as soon as it started, I pulled back leaving her searching for more.

Freya just about falls over, but I quickly catch her, picking her up bridal style. Carrying her downstairs and exiting the club.

Just ask he promised, Roman had a car parked outside ready for us.

Roman just stares at us, shocked.

"Got a staring problem, mate?" I say coldly shooting daggers into his core.

"Nope, I'm sorry boss." Swifty looked at the ground, a little smirk appearing on his face.

Shaking my head, I set Freya into the seat beside me. After getting Freya all buckled in, I look at my phone to see my other members were trying to get ahold of me. I just brush it off, if they really need me they'll call again.

After about 5 minutes, I feel a little bit of weight fall on my shoulder. Looking over I see Freya's head resting on my shoulder.

She looks so cute sleeping on my shoulder.