Henry's husband

(A/N:I found the picture/cover off of google also Y/N may or may have rainbow steaks in his hair other then that bye!!)

Henry's POV: waking up I saw the H/C and rainbow streaks of my beautiful husband. I smiled and moved some hair out of his face to see his beautiful face. "My beautiful husband...so glad I married you..." I held him closer to me trying my best not to wake him up but sadly I did. "Hm? Is something the matter Henry?" "No,I'm sorry I woke you up sweetheart,I didn't mean to wake you up" He just lazily smiled at me as he nuzzled into my chest. He held me tighter towards him as I kissed the top of his head and made shapes in his back. I'm so grateful that it's was a Saturday and we had all the free time we had.

We got up ready to start the day with our daughter. "Charlie~! Breakfast is ready~!" I heard feet running down the stairs to see Charlie in her Bonnie oversized shirt holding her Bonnie plushie. "What we eating!?!?" "We'll It's either Daddy's cooking or Papa's cooking,who's food?" "Hmmm.....Both!" "Alrighty,sharing the kitchen today!" I smiled and we got to work we ended up with us making a chocolate pancake with strawberries and a few sprinkles. It tasted amazing!

Y/N's POV: "alrighty so do we need any groceries?" Henry checked the fridge to see if we need anything. "Hmm...nope!" "Okay the It's a free day!!" I smiled and clapped my hands together thinking of what me and my family can do together. "Maybe a movie?" "You two can do it! Imma go play my new game!" "Okay be safe!!" "I will Dada!" I smile as I went to chose a movie for me and my husband. He wrapped his arms around my waist hiding his face in my neck. "I wanna go back to bed.." "ah okay" A simple life that I am content with as I have the love of my life and child.