chapter - 11

Kavin is laying on bed try to sleep but sleep is far away from his eyes , Kavin start remembering there memorable night
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kavin: sach mein purvi woh din mere life a best day tha.

Past

Kavin; put purvi in the bed and about to kiss. But his phone ring.
Purvi: Kavin not now na pls.

Kavin: baby it's urgent...pls change ur dress I'll there in 10.mins

Purvi; ok

Soon purvi Change into a transparent black net saaree.

It's being 20 minutes no sign of Kavin.

Purvi: stand near the balcony and it's started raining heavily.....

Purvi; went out and see.

Suddenly a strong wind goes to her saree plates. Showing her slim waist then she feel rain droplets oh her.

Purvi now in mood in needed of Kavin touch.

Within a 1 minute she is fully drenched.
Water drops fall from her face, then breast and passing through her waist and thighs.

Her saaree feel heavy..
Now purvi is missing Kavin badly.
Her blouse get tight due to her emotions.

Purvi: pta nhi kb aayege yeh, ab toh samay bhi bheet gya aane do btati hu inko mein

Kavin enter the room and see purvi in balcony.
The moment he saw her he looses his control..
He remove his shirt and stand in balcony seeing his wife.

The water droplets travelling through her waist and her breast swallowing from her blouse and that wet saree made him more desirable...

He now move towards purvi.

Purvi: ab aarhe hai aap.
Kavin: kyu jaan nhi aana chaiye tha kya..
Purvi: aap already bhut late ho.
Kavin: mein sab fix kr duga abhi toh Puri raat baki hai.

Purvi: see him wet water droplets travelling through his chest ...

Kavin: hold purvi waist and he kiss on her lips.

Purvi: hmmm Kavin ander chle.

Kavin : smile.
Kavin lock the balcony door...purvi look the bed and flower setting and smile to see him....kavin hug her from behind and say.

Kavin: purvi, I can't wait more...you ignited me more (he voice out and make her ready to give away herself)

Purvi: hhmmm...so, what do you want? (Her whisper

Kavin: I want you purvi...now (he reply instantly)

Purvi: ok, but where is my luggage... inspector sahib...how can I change (she show helplessness...
Kavin remember the luggage is next room...he leave her and go...to get his luggage)

Purvi open her bag and drag her nighty...she go to bathroom for change her clothes...kavin set suit case in one side while take out his white kurta pyjama...room is fully heated...and heat make those flower fragrance more spreading...whole fill with fragrance..

Kavin see that saree fail to hide her silk body...but not wet her hairs...she tied up on her head...whole creamy swan neck visible...invite him to move and touch her with his lips...water vapours stuck on her pink face...

Kavin can't stop himself stepping towards her...take two long step he cup her face and lick those water vapour...dry her cheeks in sudden...

Purvi shrug and push him.

Purvi: kavin... kya hai .but before he couldn't forget to give her one tight hug and hard kiss on her cheeks...then let her go and quickly go inside the bathroom...behind leave she stand in amazed)
Kavin take one big step and hold her shoulder...he spun her his side...purvi eyes crashes with his and then goes lower...but in one crash she see everything in his eyes...love, passion, desire, want, need...his eyes pouring every feeling and emotion...which make her to lower her eyes.

Kavin scoop her in his arms...and place her on bed...he turn off the room lights...room glowing only with fragrant candle...those candles dim light give the room warm, fragrant and romantic touch...pull the dories of blouse.

Purvi spread the saaree around the bed...purvi lean back with bed head rest...looking his action...

Kavin sit in front of her...holding her both palms...he start caressing those...slowly and gently...
She feel her body start shivering...his mere and gentle touch bring lot of changes in her body..

He gently kiss on her knuckles and then he start sucking her finger one by one...in very gentle and soft way...but this action make her.restless...she rub her toes with restlessness...

Kavin notice her body reaction...leave her palms he move on her feet...holding her toe in his hand he repeat the same action...caressing...kissing and then sucking her creamy soft fingers...light moan escape from her mouth...she feel strong erection between in her thighs...she breath hard...her irregular breath satisfied him..

He move up follow her milky and silky legs...removing her nighty from the way up to his inner thighs...

purvi can't hold more she gathers her legs and stop him for this naughtiness...she breath very hard...Kavin smile to hear her breathing and shift his attention on her fingers...start kissing on her finger...he move up to her shoulder...slip her nighty strip...he softly kiss on her shoulder blade...

Purvi moan and whisper his name...ka .....vinnnn remove her nighty fully and throw away...

Purvi full bare body just in front of him...he already ignited her desire fire...
Her eyes close and she feel his mere touch on her different body parts...those touch make her moan and whisper his name...she continue say it...

Kavin fast his action...he worships her body every inch...his love stamp make her arouse...

Purvi arch her body to give him more access...both feel to warm...like fire held them...both panting fast...when finally Kavin claim her..

Purvi feel herself in heaven...this pleasure is unbearable for her...she always surrender against him...give him the charge of her body...she write her name in loser list but she know...she is not loser...she is winner...she is the one who win the famous Sr. Inspector Kavin khanna heart...she is the one who bring him back to life...she become his life...his reason of breathing...he is the winner...he born to win...she have no regret to give him what he want, what he desire, what he need...because she know he have completely right on her...her body, her soul, her heart, her life...everything her belong to him...he is the master of her...her purvi ...no not purvi but purvi Kavin Khanna .

Purvi body feel relax and calm...after given away his hubby need and fulfil his desire...she also close her eyes and soon drift into deep sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
Kavin sleep with a smile and tears in eyes , once again he live that moment ❤️❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.to be continued.........
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks ritika ye chapter likhne ke liye so guys vote and comment Karo taki jaldi se next update a sake
And all the best nidhi for your exams ❤️

Humdardजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें