12| "Bitch you were lying"

___

Between the sky of hope and the ground are expectations, we live life

___

I try to sit up in bed, but am held down by something heavy wrapped around my waist

I try to sit up in bed, but am held down by something heavy wrapped around my waist. I look down and see an arm securely wrapped around my waist.

I softly groan, falling back down.

Why?????

I slowly start to lift my hips up and his arm is no longer wrapped around my waist but still draped across it.

I gently grab his wrist, lifting it up and setting it down on the other side.

I let out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding, when I'm now out the bed.

I don't know how, but every time I wake up Xavier's arms wrapped around me and his front is collided with my back.

The thing is how though, because when I go to bed I make sure to sleep all the way at the edge of the bed, and when I wake up I'm in the middle, with his arm wrapped around my waist.

How? I have no clue, so this thing of me trying to get out of bed is something that happens constantly.

I start to get ready, because we need to now drive all the way to the red carpet which is like a four hour drive.

Once I'm done taking my shower, I decided on wearing a simple comfortable outfit just for the drive there and when I get to my changing room that's a couple minutes away from here.

My outfit for the red carpet is there as well. Im not putting makeup or doing my hair, because someone's already going to be doing that.

I just put it into a low bun.

I put on a black pair of sweats and black essentials hoodie with black platform converse. Now I need to get Amara ready.

I head to her room, to see her sleeping peacefully in her huge bed that makes her ten times smaller than she already it.

I go to the side of the bed where her bodies facing and squat down in front of her sleeping body.A smile makes its way onto my lips just looking at the state she's in.

Her lips are pouted and her cheeks look bigger and her hair is all over the place.

I gently brush her hair off her face and softly caress her cheek and slowly start to wake her up.

"Amara." I whisper. Nothing.

"Amara." I whisper a little bit louder. She starts to stir.

I whisper her name again and her beautiful brown doe eyes slowly open and look at me.

"Morning." She whispers in her morning voice.

"Morning my baby. How'd you sleep?"