007

dd osama

she had a look of hesitation before kicking off her shoes and climbing into the back with me

"wait lemme play some music" she stood up in her spot leaning forward to connect her phone to the car so her whole butt was in my face. "yo sit the fuck down" i said pulling her back down to the seat.

In For It by Tory Lanez started playing and she started to get mad comfortable. she took the fries out the bag putting  2 in her mouth at a time.

i pulled a bag a weed out of my pocket getting ready to roll up "i know how to roll, give it to me"

"how you know how to roll but you don't smoke?" "when you're around people that smoke 24/7 you learn easily"

i watched as she rolled a perfect blunt then handed it back to me "lick it" i looked at her crazy making her laugh. "yeah cause don't say it like that" i did as she said anyways because i was feening to get high.

"dd teach me how to smoke, i wanna get high wit you"

"you gone get high off contact ma, you don't gotta smoke"

"but i want to so teach me." "ight bring ya lips here," she leaned forward and i grabbed her chin inhaling the smoke and blowing it back to her. "now in hale it"

she started coughing. "what the fuck that shit is strong"

"that's why i said-" "shut the fuck up, do it again" she leaned in again and i passed it back to her but this time she did it right inhaling it "now blow it out"

she blew it out "this shit easy as fuck"

"i know."

"so why we sitting back here?" "cause wanna see all of you" she looked at me wit a blank face "you could see all of me from the front seat. david be for real right now"

"i'm for real, you gone make me write a song about you"

"what you gone say bout me? don't say no bullshit for real"

"ight ima be like ight 'good hair good body good face' ion know ion know i gotta slide to the studio and hear a beat or sum"

"want me turn on some beats and you can just freestyle"

"nah just chill wit me"

india

he pulled my legs into his lap and started my massaging my feet. his eyes were getting lower and lower by every hit he took.

"you look GOOD" i accidentally thought out loud. "word?" he asked looking me dead in my eyes, "stop doing that"

"i can't just look at you?" "no." "but you look good though, you tryna slide to the crib?" "yours?"

"yeah come spend the night wit me" i picked up my phone "i gotta ask my mom first. you know how she get" he snatched my phone from my hand "nah youn gotta tell her nun cause you know she gone trip, just take that risk"