Unwrapping the curse Season 1 FINALE

Marcus-Marcus!!! Are you alright?" Kaya spoke, shaking his shoulder to wake him up. He groaned slightly, and looked up at her asking, "where did they go?", "they ran away, Y/N was able to escape the invisible spell.." Kaya informed him.

"Excellent, did you mark her with the location spell?" Marcus asked and she nodded, smirking at him. It was all their plan to trap Y/N and Jungkook. Marcus abducted her so that Kaya could cast a location spell on her and wherever she'll go, Marcus would know.

Marcus and Kaya didn't know your power and that you are the goddess Soluna incarnation. He was heading towards you to kill you and take the stone, nonetheless, unaware that this is the day of his death.

In the cemetery

"I have no fear of the flame, for I am the fire" Soulna aka Y/N chanted, flowing up in the air, body surrounded by the crimson coloured fire. Everyone stood there astounded by your power, the ablazing aura you had that rumbled the whole ground. 

"Goddess soluna-goddess soluna" the members of the coven repeated continuously, while Jungkook was caught in utter shock, deciphering how profound your powers are and he fell in love with a Goddess.

"Marcus is coming here, we need to end this once and for all" you informed everyone, as the blazing of your body vanished and you climbed down on the ground. Realising your true self, and the power you felt made you even stronger.

"My witches won't die now, enough of your wrath Marcus" you yelled bravely, giving shivers down to everyone's core. You walked closer to Jungkook, held his hand and uttered, "I will finally end this Jungkook, will free you from your brother's cruelty"

"I am with you, I failed once to protect your mother, but not today, he is my brother, my own blood but he lost his sanity and humanity the day he became a Vampire..he deserves to be a Nosferatu or even better the DEATH" Jungkook said angrily, getting ready to fight.

The Crimson witches, Jungkook, and you all got ready for Marcus to show up. Grandma and the other witches started their incantations and prayers, while Jungkook and you waited for Marcus to come.

The plan was, Jungkook would handover the Crimson stone to him and then shall you end his life, you knew he couldn't fight you. Just as you all waited for him, suddenly he entered inside, saw Jungkook holding the stone in his hand.

"Well, well, look who's ready to surrender, ah! How amazingly beautiful that stone is.." Marcus sniggered gazing lustfully at the stone. "Take the stone already and destroy it..you'll be free from the curse, Marcus" Kaya uttered anxiously.

"Darling, I have something else in the store," Marcus laughed crookedly, clapping his hands with excitement and Jungkook was unable to figure out what he was talking about. "Like what?" Kaya furrowed her eyes at him.

"Enough of your games, Marcus, come and get it.." Jungkook muttered, gritting his teeth, "Where's your precious little witch? Is she planning to play hide and seek with me? Eh?" Marcus smirked.

Marcus flew misting towards Jungkook, took the stone and vanished from his sight, Jungkook only heard his devilish laughter that echoed the place. You stood far, curious, where he went? And what has he planned? 

Jungkook called his name multiple times, misting here and there, looking for Marcus, but he was nowhere to be found, "What games are you playing now Marcus, huh?" Jungkook shouted, searching for him.

Kaya was also standing there, trying to look for you, as she closed her eyes, chanted inaudibly, until then, "You looking for me Kaya?" you chortled, standing in front of her. "You wish! But yes I am" Kaya uttered and she ran towards you.