Chapter 2: Warm Welcoming

(The picture is what Khione will look like (I know it's Elsa😗)

Moving onnnnn

Enjoy!

Percy's Point of View
Location: Camp half blood

I woke up to the taste of my Mom's blue pancake 'Does that means she's here' While being excited at the thought, the reality is quite harsh opening my eyes I observe my surroundings from what I saw I concluded I was in an infirmary if the smell of drugs meant anything else, Sitting in front of me was a blond hair kid with grey hair staring at me like I was some kind of book she could read, which almost made me feel naked.

"What do you want kid?" Although she seemed mature I knew irritating her would bring out her actual personality.

"Kid? We're the same age!" Her retort while it seemed normal it was an insult which meant 'If I'm a kid you're a kid' 'She's confident perhaps too confident she hasn't noticed the ice daggers behind her head' So I pointed at the daggers behind her and she turned to look 'She's also very curious' the shock on her Face after she noticed there was a floating dagger behind her head shows she didn't know anything about it.

Instead, I turned the ice dagger into a replica of a flower and handed it to her "Hey, I'm Percy Jackson" the Blonde's tension suddenly relaxed as she accepted the flower "I'm Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena, you must be the first son of Khione since she's the only Goddess of Ice out there."

"Uhm No" I controlled the moisture in the atmosphere to form a replica of the same flower "I am a Son Poseidon" Even for me who is great at seeing through people I was beyond surprised when her static expression turned to a frown.

"Wait don't tell me you're seriously going to start disliking me because of my father" Reading her expressions I could tell I was right "It's beef between Poseidon and Athena not between their children, and she says she isn't a kid" Laughing at her since I was already disliking the Greek Pantheon more and more 'Everybody here is childish'

At this time Chiron walked in and sees an unclaimed demigod laughing while the most popular daughter of Athena glared at him "It's nice to see you're fitting in nicely"

"I just came to see what the great killer of the minotaur would look and act like, but he's no different from a kid," Annabeth proclaimed her glare at me worsening if possible which brought me to laugh harder seeing as she was still holding the ice flower I gave her.

"You don't seem surprised that you're in the world of supernatural" Chiron stated an obvious fact.

Bring back a lot of memories "Why would I be surprised? The first time I encountered a monster was when I was six years old my mother left me to work that time I didn't have smelly Gabe to mask my scent and I was giving off quite enough mist to attract almost 10 monsters a day, Surviving is second nature." I said probably revealing too much as Annabeth stared at me with a look of pity and Chiron with a sad expression.

"Annabeth, please take him to the Hermes cabin, till you're claimed that cabin will be your, temporary home," He said before leaving the infirmary once again it was just me and the most popular daughter of Athena.

"Let's go," she said without another word as she left, 'If I didn't know any better I'd think she was going to meet someone instead' While standing up I felt a Pen in my pocket wondering how it got there I threw it away then I walked behind Annabeth observing every inch of this camp while walking.

"Oui newbie!" A pale brown-haired female with dark eyes and an athletic build wearing a baggie camp half blood t-shirt with a sword hilt strapped to the left side of her waist and daggers on her right leg with a feral grin suddenly blocked my path stopping Annabeth who watched from the side "Let him go Clarisse" She seemed to have ignored every word coming out of Annabeth mouth.