AZHAGANE PART - 7

Two Months Later :

In the past two months, Agathiya and Shivali's bond grew more. They came to know about eachother more.

Shivali and Sakthi resigned their job in Chennai and joined a reputed company in Coimbatore.

Shivali and her family moved to their house in Coimbatore. On weekends she and Sundar would come and stay at Agathiya's house and enjoy their time here.

--------------------------------

Kathir went to Agathiya's room to discuss some matter related to work. But when he entered inside the room, he saw Agathiya thinking something deeply. He went near and sat beside him on the floor.

Kathir: Machan dei. Agathiya

Ag: Hmm sollu da enna vishayam.

Kathir: Naa enatha solla. Nee dhan edho yosichitu irundha. Adhu ennanu sollu.

Ag: Appa sonnadha pathi dhan yosichitu irundhen da. Avuru kudutha time mudiya pogudhu. Aana ena decide panrathu ne therila.

Kathir: En da unnaku idhula ishtam illaya ena?

Ag: Apdilam illa da. I am too confused. Enna panrathu ne therila.

Kathir: Naa onnu solren, nee adha seiriya.

Ag: Sollu da.

Kathir: Un kai eduthu nenjula vechitu kanna moodu.

Ag: Enna da solra.

Kathir: Solradha seira.

Ag: Hmm seri.

He kept his right hand on his chest and closed his eyes.

Kathir: Ipo nee Shivali kuda spend panna neram ellam first la irundhu yosi.

He started reminiscing the first day when he saw her, the bike ride, the ice cream 'date' and when there was a problem in the house how she made him understand. The way she talks, smiles, her face expressions everything flashed before his eyes. The way she blushes whenever he teases her brought a wide smile on his face.

Kathir saw him smiling widely and smiled to himself.

Kathir: Kanna thora da. Agathiya slowly opened his eyes still smiling. Naa solli dhan theriyanum nu illa. Unnake ipo purinjirkum nu nenaikuren.

Ag: Hmm aama da. Thanks machi. He hugged him and kissed his cheeks loudly.

Kathir: Adei chi (He pushed him) nasama ponavane. Un aaluku kududa poi, vandhu ennaku kudukuran paaru. Loosu payale.

Ag: Pouted Aasaiya kudutha ipdi solra la nee. Poda dei. Naa poi en aala paaka poren. Bubyee.

He ran out of the room humming a song leaving Kathir to wonder whether he is his friend Agathiya or someone else.

__________________________________

One fine Sunday,

Everyone were in Agathiya's house sitting in the living and were chatting. That time they heard doorbell sound. So Priti went and opened the door to see Rithika and Aakash standing there.

Priti: Hey Thika. What a surprise. She hugged her tightly and kissed her cheeks. Ulla vaanga rendu perum. They came inside. Maa, paa yaar vanthirkanga nu paarungalen.

T Ma: En d ipdi kathitu irruka. Adhan varomla...... Adade Thika ma, mappillai ulla vaanga.

Gopal Pa : Vaanga vaanga ulla vaanga .