Mon Amour

Kim Taehyung FF

Title- Mon Amour

In the courtroom, there stood a huge King's throne, studded with gold jewels and padded red velvet sittings. Two men standing behind the throne, guarding their King as he walks inside the hall with his sturdy steps. His name is Kim Taehyung.

His long-maroon velvet robe brushing the marble floors of the hall, his silvery metal sword clanked in its scabbard as he got ready to sit on his throne. "Your Majesty," his minister uttered, and the King looked fiercely at him.

"my lord, this kid was again caught stealing from our yard.. I did warn him multiple times, but this kid refused to understand, so I present him in the court" he continued.

The King nodded, rubbing his temples, and with his deep-hoarse voice asked the young boy, "why do you steal?" as the boy stood gape down to his bare feet, his clothes were worn out and he looked miserable.

"To eat, your Majesty," the boy stuttered, rubbing his toe on his other toe, scratching his fingers on the knuckles, clearly the boy was terrified and nervous. "Come here.." the King called him gently, gazing up at him walking briskly towards the King.

The King stood up, lifted the poor boy in his arms and let him sit on his lap, supporting his petite, boney back with his strong arms, and asked him warmly, "what do you like to eat, young men?" "food, my lord" the boy stammered, smiling faintly.

Hearing this King's heart broke into pieces, his eyes became teary as he called his minister to take the boy and feed him as much he wanted to eat.

Just then the boy nodded his head and said, "I want food for my little sister, she's hungry.." his crystal stutters shook the King's core and he felt ashamed.

The guards took the poor boy away from the King and gave him some food for his sister and for him, witnessing this the King felt upset and wondered why these little kids aren't feeded properly, he was astonished and concerned about his people.

This day he decided to have a feast regularly, where all the poor and needy kids will be invited in his dine room to have lunch with the King. How kind and thoughtful of him. This is what exactly a king does, taking care of his people, serving and supporting them.

Many days later

Today Kim Taehyung got ready for horse riding in the woods, he had some free time so he decided to stroll between these sere, beautiful mountains and the dense forests.
"Your Majesty, we shall head back, it's getting a bit darker," his men informed.

"I want to stay here for a few more minutes, I am going to the riverside..alone..give me some privacy.." Taehyung ordered, and rode near the river. Tying his horse beside the huge tall trees as he walked closer to the shore.

Engulfing the cold-autumn breeze, smelling the sweet, fresh fragrance of the blossomed flowers, his arms wide open. The sound of the river echoed his ear, as he slipped into the trance, enjoying every bit of it.

Suddenly he felt someone sobbing, he opened his eyes, followed the voice and saw a girl wearing peach-white frock, hugging her knees and crying. "Do you need help, lady?" Kim Taehyung asked softly.

"Who are you, leave me alone.." the girl muttered, still crying, "why are you crying?" Taehyung took a step closer to her. The girl quickly stood up, turned her face, glaring at him with her sharp-rounded eyes.

Kim Taehyung felt his heart pacing faster, he never saw such a pretty face before in his life, those long curled hair falling on her back, a few locks of hair brushing her rose-tinted cheeks and her big-rounded eyes awestrucked him.