THE FAMILY

Elsie, a slim and attractive young lady who had her mother's light skin and perfect body shape, simply had it all in life even at a young age. From a loving family to good grades in school, she was simply the best type of child every parent would want to have and the type of friend every parent would want their children to have as a friend. She was mostly the talk of all her friends and mates because of the fact that her family was well-to-do. Quite often than none most of the not so well to do mates of hers would compare themselves to her seeing the kind of comfort she has when coming to school. She wore the best and newest clothes in town and was always trending in school.

Elsie's father, Mr. James Darkwa a 45-year-old young, energetic man, tall, masculine and good-looking with a fully grown but neat beard was a hardworking businessman who made sure his family's needs were always catered for, though he was the busy type of man he made sure he had some family time with his family the least chance he got. He was the ideal father and husband you could ever ask for. Even in the most trying times, he was always there for his family, when things were not going on well, he still stood his ground and supported his family. Hardly would you see him in low spirits, he was always the outgoing type of person, always had hope and kept a positive vibe in the house, at work and around. He was simply the optimistic type of person, ready to take risks and see good results even when it didn't look so.

Mrs Millicent Darkwa a 40-year-old woman, light skinned, considerable height and a good body shape is the mother of the adorable Elsie and wife to the hardworking Mr James. She has always been a very caring and loving mother to Elsie and her brother and a pampers his husband, Mr James a lot. She used to be one busy woman who was keen to always go about doing something and never thought of staying in one place doing nothing. Little did she know that her life was bent on taking a different direction after she met her now husband, the two met one fateful day coincidentally, or call it fate that brought them together that fateful day and changed their lives for the better. They were simply the best match one could think of, having a busy woman and a hardworking man was the best gift nature could throw at you. So, when Millicent was 20 years James decided to make her his wife as he was 25 at the time.                   

Millicent became a housewife not because she was compelled to do so by James, but because right after marrying James, she had stop working and dedicate all her time, attention, and capabilities to taking care of her husband and kids once they had children. Millicent wanted a well-prepared household even before the kids started coming into the picture. She explained this to her mom one day when she was asked why she had stop working, her mother was so concerned about the fact that she had stopped going to work and was living off her husband. Millicent assured her all was well and she need not worry about her being a house wife, she will be fine.

Exactly 2 years after their marriage the couple had their first child, whom they named Frederick. Frederick took his mother's light skinned body but took after his daddy in height, talk about looks, he had it all both from his dad and his mother and that attracted a lot of attention to himself even at a young. Frederick was, is and will always be a good student it was no wonder that he gained admission into one of the best Universities in the country. He was now a man of 20 and was in his second year at the university reading medicine, with the hope and dream of becoming one of the few General Physicians we have in Africa.

Two years after the birth of Frederick the couple had another child, her name was Elsie, many wondered why that name but they were yet to find out the real reason why the couple had chosen that name for the bay girl. Elsie was beautiful with the most radiant smiles a baby could have even at that stage, she had light skin and long black natural hair, she was the exact replica of her mother. She was a good student and excelled both academically and socially, she was now in her final year at the secondary school and was 18 years at that time. She was a brilliant student who believed in herself. Elsie had a dream of becoming a neurosurgeon. She wanted to help people.