Chapter 2

It was night time as you were in the ships mess hall and everyone was feasting and drinking ... everyone was having a good time....but this was only happening because tomorrow the ship will be docking near the battlefield, and there's a chance some of these brave men and women will die out there, so what little time they have they wanna enjoy it by partying there asses of and have a good time.

As you walked by you saw that same guy who was returning you the nut cracker every time threw it out the ship window. As he was talking to some others you heard him say something about " holy mission", "in the name of God " and all that.

Ugh...just saying or thinking about god makes you sick to your stomach.

You just ignore them and keep to yourself.

You then sat down after ordering yourself a warm meal and a drink and enjoying your peace and quiet.

???: Um excuse me...may I please join you?

You looked back and saw a very beautiful young woman, with long black hair and blue eyes and skin slightly pale but beautiful still non the less.

You: oh uhh yeah sure please do

She smiles and she sits down next to you

???: Thank you...my name is Sarah by the way ( she extended a hand for a handshake)

You: ( shake her hand and smiled at her) my name is Y/N....Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet you Sarah.

Sarah: that's a very nice name yoy have.

You: thank you, your's is very lovely as well.

Several minutes had passed and you and her started to have a very nice conversation. You two hit it off quite well and have a lot in common.

Sarah: hey ummm Y/N cab I ask you something?...well you see tomorrow's the big day and well I'm not gonna lie...I'm a little scaerd. You think we're gonna be ok?

You:....well...I can't promise you that, but all I can say to give you comfort is be strong and have faith in yourself and your survival skills.

Sarah: ...and have faith in god?

You: trust me you don't need God, you having Faith in you is more then enough

???: Slander!!

A loud voice speaks up gaining the attention of everyone, as you looked Iver and saw it was that same guy from before.

???: We must have faith in god to protect us all. For we are about to walk into hell itself, a battlefield where many will live and many will die...and should we die we need to ask god for forgiveness. ( Looks at you and Sarah) hey Freind's why not come over to our table and sit with us?

Sarah: um... sorry but no I'm good...still thanks for asking.

You: don't even bother asking me man... God is not my friend and I choose not to believe in him

???: But why Freind? God is our father and we are all his children. He loves all no matter what.

You: yeah well god doesn't care for me and he never will....so that's why I choose not to care for him, now if you would please be so kind to leave us the Fuck alone and kets us enjoy ourselves, that would be great.

You then grabbed your drink and we're about to take a sip from it but then you felt it being slapped away from your hand.

???: listen here you heathen Fuck, I'm in a sacred mission to make sure all of God children are true believers and if anyone here isn't with us he is against us, were about to go to war and we need to have as much faith in the Lord to protect us, so stop being a bitch and accept God as your lord and savior.

...
....
....
....

You:....you owe me a drink ass hole.

???: Is that all you can think about, food and booze?

You: I'm gonna count to 3...and if you don't get out of my face right now, I will be at you to death....1

???: You think you scare me you basterd, I'm not scarred of you.

Sarah: Hey Man come in already leave the guy alone.

You: 2

???: You be Quiet you Cu-

BAM

You punch the Jesus freak in the face so hard you falls backwards and a. Few teeth fly out of his mouth.

You: 3.

The guy then gets back up and he looks at you with anger, but you just give him  a death glare and he gets a bit nervous.

You: go ahead , attack me....see what happens.

???:...you will regret for turning your back on God, I swear it here and now you Will pay.

He then walks away and you take a deep breath to calm down and let go of the anger.

You then sat back down next to Sarah and look at her.

You: I'm sorry you had to see that, but that guy was asking for it.

Sarah: no no, to be honest you did the right thing, and in all honesty...I don't believe in God either way.

You:....Are you single?

She lets out a small chuckle and you laugh with her.

Some time later you were back in your room tired as hell and get undress as you get in your bed and was about to drift off to sleep, ...sigh....but then you heard his voice.

Being X: That was very rude my child, why did you have be like that?

You: You mean me punching the dog shit out of that jerk follower of your's? He asked for it and you know it, hell you should know it after isn't God supposed to see all and know all? Or was that just made up like you?

...
...
...

You: what, got nothing to say at all?....ha...looks like a win. Goodnight jack ass.

You then fall a sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED.