Summery of Prologue

Hey MaAnian"s I'm back with a new story again with completely different story from the show..and guess what it's gonna be hate-love story of MaAn..

Prologue :

Anupama one-day joined as anuj's Dadi"s physiotherapist...With They both become very close friend of eachs... from there at a moment anuj falls in love with anupama being the way she is..

ON SIDE : Suddenly his family chooses a girl named kavya for him...But Kavya was here to take a revange from Anuj with her BF Vanraj...& This truth get to knowed by Anupama & she tried several times to expose the VanYa duo in front of kapadia family & all her attempts fails miserably making Anu wrong in front of all by VanYa..

ON THE OTHER SIDE : Their is a marriage proposal came from a Guy name Yash for Anupama & Finding The guy being all good her mother fixed Anu's marriage with yash...but With ANUJ's deep senses He observed yash & had sensed something big wrong with him...

:::::::::::::

By The time Anuj was married to kavya by family circumstances and in Anupama marriage day it didn't happen for a big mishap (will let you know it with flashback)
After some day Anupama come out with the proof that she is ANUJ's first wife & with many kands started living with that..as
MaAn is Married in front of the family...
But suddenly some real truths comes out which shattered both unrepairablely...

So What's the Truth of Anupama's marriage breaks, is MaAn really married? what the Truth which shattered MaAn's heart to get to know this
Start reading the further story....