# . two

No matter how many times he tried averting his attention from her. It seemed she very much wanted it.

So she was one of those students. Two can play at that game...

• • •

School was boring as usual. Nothing new apart from the new professor. Other than that, it was a normal school day.

She was finally in her dorm room, finishing up most of her work when her roommate opened the door. "Welcome back." She hummed, seeing Sasuke back home after what seemed to be an eternity. "Took you long enough."

Sasuke gave her an annoyed stare and walked to his bed, where he crashed immediately to take a nap.

The cafeteria would be serving up food soon. She hoped at least. But, then again she never ate there.

After changing, she picked up her purse and padded her way to the door. "I'm going to eat." She called to Sasuke, who gave her a hum in return.

The streets were buzzing with people. As she had expected them to be.

She walked to the nearby restaurant.

She opened the door, the bell rang as she came in and closed it. She smiled and greeted the staff, who were working there.

She made a beeline to the cashiers to place her order. "Good evening, Name." The cashier, a close friend, smiled at the girl.

"Good evening." She said. "Can I get kimchi rice please?"

The cashier nods. "Of course, anything else?"

"Raspberry iced tea please. And maybe a pastry?" She said to which the male nods.

"Have a seat, I'll bring it to you."

She went and took a seat near the counter.

As she looked around the crowded restaurant, she eyed a familiar figure.

Professor Oda....?

Should she greet him? Nevermind, he won't notice here.

It seemed he was talking with a girl.

Oh god. She realized that the girl was the school's popular girl or some shit.

She seemed to want his attention, and it infuriated her. But, she decided to stay quiet.

Her food came and she got distracted in eating almost immediately. Unaware that Nobunaga had seen her there.

The male was watching her, barely even listening to the female in front of him. "Hm." His response to whatever she just said.

"Professor?" The female looked confused, as she turned to see what he was looking at. She did not seem to notice anything or anyone indifferent, just random people.

Nobunaga snapped out of his state. "Ahem, uh maybe we should talk about this another day, I am quite tired." He mumbled, trying to cover his tracks.

The girl frowned. "Alright? I'll see you tomorrow, professor!" She waved before leaving.

Nobunaga exhaled in relief, now that the female was gone he had the advantage of talking to his student.

"Good evening, Name." The female looked up, eyes widening when she saw him.

"Oh good evening, Professor Oda!" She said, surprise written all over her face. Was she not expecting him to go and say hi to her?

"What are you doing here?" Bullshit of a question that is, Nobunaga. Of course she's here to eat you dumb bastard.

"I normally come here for meals." His female student replied, she looked uncomfortable.

"Are you alright? You seem out of it." Nobunaga said, tucking a strand of the female's hair back behind her ear. "I will take you back to the dormitory if you'd like." He murmured, in such a way that drove Name mad yet she stayed calm. Already red from his touch alone, she tried her hardest to look away.

"I suppose that'd be alright." She said softly.

Nobunaga beamed a bit, taking her hand pulling her up.

•••

"Thank you for taking me home." Name murmured.

"You're welcome, I'll see you tomorrow in class, yeah?" Nobunaga gave her a smile, to which she nodded. "Good, I'll be going now." Waving, before disappearing into the night.

A flush crept onto the girl's face as she locked the door. Her hot as fuck professor just touched her. She collapsed onto the bed, hugging her pillow.

That man was going to be the death of her.

Meanwhile, Nobunaga had just managed to satisfy his crave for pleasure and his lust. Eyes shut as he moved his hand, before he finished.

He'd need to clean this up before his roommate showed himself.