T h 3 ☆ 1 d 3 a

It was a normal day in Hotel OJ. Well, normal if you ignore the incessant squealing coming from Salt and Pepper bathroom. Ignoring it however, wasn't Pepper's best option, as it was ruining her beauty sleep, so she got up from her bed, walked over to the bathroom door, and said " Salty-Salt! What's with the screaming?"

Pepper had to back away as Salt burst open the door and screamed "LIKE OMG PEPPY I JUST GOT THE BEST IDEA TO GET OJ TO DATE ME!" Pepper was not as excited as Salt however, rolling her eyes and saying "Salt, I am NOT going to help you with another scheme to get OJ. He's already told you like, a thousand times. Not to mention the fact that he's GAY! How ere you supposed to get him to date you if he only likes BOYS!??!"

"But Peppeeeerrrr, that's the point! If I make myself a boy, OJ will for sure date me!" Salt hopped down on her bed, " I just need to figure out how to look like one... "

Pepper smacked her own face, saying " Salt, you can get literally anyone else to help you with this, but not me." Salt did her signature little pout she did when she dragged people into stuff, and said "Come on Peppy-Pep! Pleaaaasssseee?"

"OK, fine. But this is the last time I'm helping you with something to get OJ, OK?" Pepper finally gave in. "Pinky promise."

Hi! I've had this idea for a looooong time, inspired by some fics on ao3. So enjoy! Anyways...

BYEEEEEEEEE