Chapter 34 : Exhilaration

Kartik : All the best Bro! I am with you..

They both hugged each other and ended up smiling..

Birthday Preparations were on fire..Everything was going so smooth and Fine..

One day before Kiara's Birthday,

So basically they all have decided that they will pretend like they don't remember that tomorrow is her birthday..
Kiara and kriti were sitting casually in their room..

Kiara : What is tomorrow's date ?

Kriti busy in her phone : Umm.. Ig 31st July..

With sigh Kiara : Hmm.. What else ?

Kriti : What else.. umm Sunday..

Kiara : Sunday !!!!!

Kriti : Yes Sunday.. Checking herself She repeated Tomorrow is Sunday..

Kiara in mind : How can she forget??

She tried once more..

Kiara : Aur kuch toh nahi hai ?? (Anything else)

Kriti : Aur kuch... Yes Yes I remember Tomorrow...

These words gave a hope...and she asked out of excitement..

Kiara : Yes yes Speak..

Kriti : Tomorrow we are going to get a very good lunch..

These words made kiara Furious...

Kiara : Okkkkk!! You get into your phone only... And Just shut up and Don't talk to meeee...

Kriti while teasing her more..said "Ok.."

Kiara in mind mimicking her..Ok.. Ok Great Let it be I don't care..
And as it was night around 10pm She slept..
And kriti chuckled..

Kriti in mind : Kiara you don't know.. What is going to happen tomorrow.. Its just going to be the best...Happy birthday Kiara ❤

With Sid,

They were in there room..Sid was sitting on the chair chewing the tip of Pen.. Kartik was lying on bed listening to music..

Sid : Yaar 12 kab bajege...(When it will be 12 o'clock)

Kartik : Jab bajne hoge tab bajege...( When the time will come..)

Sid : haha..very funny..I just can't wait now...

He spent the time by doing random things and now finally it was 11.30 just 30 mins left for her birthday they have already decided to meet at 11.30 in the garden So kriti came from her room and Sid and kartik also went there.. Everything was quite there as it was a college and usually students fall asleep by this time.. So three of them were there in the garden and ofcourse the guard.

Kriti whispered:  Guys Ready..

Both of them : Absolutely...

Kriti : Ok then Let's go..

Both : Yes...

Collecting all the things required they went towards her room now it was 11.59 almost 12 As soon as it became 12.00 they opened the door and lights.. started singing..

Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday dear Kiara.. Happy birthday to you..

And ended up clapping..

By the noice ofc Kiara woke up and was absolutely surprised.. She felt so happy..

Kiara : Thank you.. Thank you..

Sid : Ok now Let's cut the cake..

Kiara : Yes.. But at least you guys should have told me.. Common yaar imagine i will be cutting cake in nightsuit..

Kriti : It was a surprise..

Sid : Yes.. And we don't reveal surprises.. And if you are bothered about cutting cake in nightsuit.. So that's not a big deal.. Because you look beautiful in everything...whether it be a nightsuit or something else..

Kiara blushed..

While both of them : Ohho..

Sid gave them a look..

Kartik :Aaa.. We mean... Absolutely..

Kriti : Yes.. Yes...

Kartik : Ok Now let's cut the cake..

All : Yes Yes..

To be continued..

So that's all for today
Do vote and comment
Keep supporting

And as i told you in the previous chapter that i have a good and bad news for all of you..

So I am not going to reveal the good news right now.. But the bad news is this that..

I am going soon going to end this book probably 3-4 Chapters more but it will for sure be a happy ending... But don't worry there will be a new beginning...

Thank you for your support and love ❤