Chapter Four: Old Friends

Izuku and Aizawa were walking down a hallway. Izuku was falling a bit behind as he was struggling to fix the tie on his U.A uniform. "Do we have to use this uniform?" Izuku asked.

"The rules are the rules. Besides it's the only thing we have for you." Aizawa told him as he stopped right in front of the door of class 1-A. "Now listen, this whole virus quirk, power, whatever it is stays under wraps. This whole city is in a crisis as is, we don't need to add to it, got it?"

"Yeah sure." Izuku responded still messing with his tie. "When I call you in, you introduce yourself and tell them you have a regenerative quirk." Aizawa told him. "Uh, okay."

Aizawa sighed as he went inside the classroom. Looking around Aizawa could see all of the students looked exhausted and defeated. 'Hope this works.' He thought as he made his way to his desk.

"Alright class listen up! I know this is bad timing but we have a new student joining us." Aizawa told them. "A new student? Now?" A bow with tape on his elbows asked. "Another extra." The pomeranian said.

"Come in!" Aizawa said as Izuku walked in. Ashido's eyes widen with joy that Izuku is joining the class. "My name is Izuku Midoriya and my quirk is regneration." He said.

"Deku?!" Boom boom said. "Oh, hey Katsuki." Izuku waved. "You know each other?" Aizawa asked. "Yeah, he's an old friend."

"We're not friends! I don't care if it's the end of the world you're not joining U.A!" Katsuki shouted. "He is so shut up and take your seat." Aizawa said. Katsuki seethed but did what he was told.

"Now that that's out of the way, today it's the same as usual, patrol. Don't wander off too far or alone. Stay safe out there. Class dismissed." Aizawa said as he started to walk out.

As soon as Aizawa walked out Ashido dashed at mach speed to Izuku. "Ain't crazy you get to join the class and now we can talk more and and!-" She said running out of breath.

'She's weird, but she has nice boobs so it's fine.' Izuku thought. "isn't this great everyone!?" Ashido asked the rest of the class as they just groaned. None of them were too stoked about the new student.

"What's with them?" Izuku asked. "They're just tired. Oh wait, we should patrol together! Come on let's go!" Ashido said as she grabbed his arm and pulled before he could say anything.

Katsuki watched as Izuku left the class. 'You don't belong here Deku.' He thought as he got up to leave as well.

Back with Izuku and Ashido. They walked through U.A making their way to the changing rooms. In the meantime, they talked, or maybe just Ashiod talked and he listened.

Once at the locker room, Ashido went inside to change but Izuku stayed outside. Looking both ways he morphed his uniform into his previs clothing.

A black hoodie with a red interior, a dark olive jacket with a protruding collar, black fingerless gloves, dark blue jeans and red shoes.

He then waited a few minutes before Ashido came out in her hero outfit. She was out of breath, most likely trying to rush it. "S-sorry I took so long! I forgot my combination." She said.

"Hm." Ashido groaned at his response. Izuku looked at her a took notice of her pouting. "Something wrong?" He asked. "You." "Me?" "Yeah, you don't talk much. You should try to be more vocal." She told him.

Izuku thought about it. From what he could remember being vocal was never a good thing. But now it's even worse, he doesn't feel anything. It's almost as if his emotions died the day he did. The only time he felt something was-

Of course, how could he have forgotten? It was there when he woke up. the only thing that made sense to him in all this chaos. "Boobs." He whispered.

"What?" Ashido didn't hear. "I, uh, you're right. I should be more vocal. I keep thinking I don't have emotions but I do. And I should use them more. thank you." He told her.

Ashido smiled. She didn't get it but at least he said he would be more vocal. "Well, okay! We should get to patrolling then!." She said as he nodded and they both walked out.

Izuku and Ashido walked around the area of U.A visiting some of the locals to see if they needed any help. They meet an old man with a busted leg and decided to take him back to U.A.

Izuku picked him up with ease much to Ashido's surprise. They started to walk back until they ran into an infected. Ashido started to slightly shiver.

"I hate fighting these guys. They use to be people. But...I guess I have no choice." She said as she got ready to shoot her acid at it. But then.

"...Helf..."

It said. "Helf? did it mean help!?" She asked. But before she could get an answer, Izuku grabbed the infected by the head and smash it into the ground, killing it instantly.

"Wha..." Ashido was flabbergasted. "Get ready." Izuku said putting the old man down. Looking up she saw more infected coming their way. "More!?" Ashido cried.

But before they could get any closer they were all blown away by a giant explosion. Ashido was shocked but Izuku knew who it was. Katsuki Bakugo. And on cue, he landed in front of them.

"Seems the useless Deku needs to be put in his place, again." Katsuki said. Izuku's expression remained emotionless. "Ashido, take the old man to U.A," He told her.

"Wait, what are you going to do? Are you guys going to fight? Now!?"

"No choice. Now go." Ashido was still unsure but picked up the old man and ran to U.A.

"This wasn't supposed to be like this. I was supposed to be a student at the amazing U.A to become a hero!! Not fighting these disgusting things! And now you show up!? I won't stand for it, none of it!."

Without warning, Katsuki shot toward Izuku and put both hands forward, and released a massive explosion. But just then a fist came out through the smoke and met Katsuki's face in a second, sending him flying.

Katsuki rolled a few meters away before he came to a stop. When he got up he notice he was bleeding from his nose. Looking up he saw Izuku standing there without a single scratch on him.

Izuku had a smirk on his face. "That was fun. Want to try again?" He asked.