Chapter 2

I dropped down on the chair in our living room, exhaustion in my bones

I dropped down on the chair in our living room, exhaustion in my bones. So said, so done. The little hooligans in Marabella North had gotten into a huge fight, forcing the principal to cut the school day short. 

Better for me, as I didn't have to spend a whole day in there and I am still getting paid the same salary.

My cell phone's loud shrilly ring tone brought me out of my thoughts. 

"O," I answered my best friend,Jada.

"Wah going on?" she asked 

"Nothing much na, now reach in they from work,"

"Orrhorr , wah you doing later?" 

"Going in meh bed,"

"Yuh doh wanna go Silhouette's? Tempa going and be they," 

My eyes lit up at that. I loved me some Tempa. She was definitely making waves in the music industry in a short period of time. Her lives were extremely funny as well. I didn't know who was better between her and Yung Bredda, but I didn't care to find out. They were both bad no fuck.

"Yuh go pass for me na, I going n take ah sleep,"

"Arite well we leaving around 11 so we could get a table before the place get full,"

"Say no more lova," after that I hung up the phone.

I took a quick bath to try and cool down my body from this heat and  then laid down across my bed sideways still wet as fuck and proceeded to scroll through Instagram. 

A picture that Javaun posted caught my eyes causing my heart to immediately flutter.

Gosh

Javaun and I were not close at all. We ran with the same group but he was best friends with my cousin and my cousin made it known that I was off limits, no matter who you are.

Of course my cousin don't know about my super,massive crush on Javaun, nobody knew in all actuality. Not even Jada and I would keep it like that. Javaun was simply a taboo crush and the main subject of my wet dreams.

Gosh the things he would do to me in my fantasies were simply astonishing and never failed to have me clenching my thick thighs.

The way his voice sounded and the manner in which he handled my body in my dirty dreams were nothing short of amazing and I honestly was anticipating it happening.

The lord said to ask and you shall receive and every night I asked. Every night I was on bended knees praying really hard that he would finally pay attention to me.

I was the true definition of love off bad bad.

I double clicked on his picture and screenshotted it.