Season 4, Episode 9

Malia walks down the stairs of the Gallagher house and finds Ian cutting his camo pants.

"Hey, what you doing?" She asks as she rounds the couch.

"Making shorts for work." Ian replies, Malia grabs a magazine and sits next on the couch next to Ian.

"Trolls at the club get off on the General Patten fantasy, huh?" Malia says.

"More like SEAL Team 6." Ian corrects.

Malia giggles, "Excuse me." There's a knock at the door and Ian goes to answer it.

He opens the door and is met with Roman. "Where is she?" He growls as he walks into the house and towards Malia.

Malia rolls her eyes at the sight of him, "The fuck you want?" She snaps.

"So your sister knows where you are but not father of your child?!" Roman snaps back before glaring at Ian.

He shrugs back before giving Malia a kiss and heading upstairs.

Malia tosses the magazine on the coffee table before standing and walking towards the kitchen, Roman following.

"When are you coming home?" He asks.

"Not coming home." Malia replies.

"Seven pounds, six ounces. Weight of your child if you care." He says.

Malia scoffs, "Fat little fuck, isn't he?"

"I do everything I can so he doesn't find piece of shit like you." Roman snarls.

"Oh, yeah. Sure, you'll turn him into an upstanding citizen since you've blown so many of them." Malia fires back before smirking at him, "And honey, he'll be waiting for someone like me in his future. Shame, he'll never say he had a hot mama."

"We need money. Stroller, changing pads..." Roman lists

"Go to work." Malia replies.

"I do but it's not enough for Raisa." Roman says.

"Who the fuck's Raisa?" Malia rolls her eyes.

"One of the girls." Roman says, "She fell asleep using Nair, has third-degree burns on her pubis, she can't work so she watches baby." Roman explains.

Malia scoffs as she puts on her jacket, "Hold on, I'm supposed to pay some whore on the DL to baby-sit?"

"You could watch him." Roman says.

Malia shakes her head, "Got better shit to do." She says, walking away from him.

"Yeah, like what? Ride orange boy's cock?" Roman scoffs.

Malia stiffens as she turns around and glares at Roman, "Watch yourself." She growls.

But it doesn't faze Roman, "You think you scare me? You are 110 pounds of Ukrainian pussy." He growls, "What's your father gonna say when he gets out of jail and I tell him you spend every day with orange boy's cock inside you?"

Malia gives him a glare as he continues, "He's gonna cut orange boy's cock off and shove it up your pussy, right where you like it. $500 tomorrow or I call him."

Roman starts to walk out, "Even want to know your son's name?"

"Fuck you." Malia snaps, "That's his name."

~*~