- first day bck!'

How you look basically ( you don't have to look like this you can imagine your self but this is just to give an example basically if that made sense):

-ur 5,5 thats the tallest your gonna get rn😭

Explanation:

-   It's your first day back in Harlem after 6 years you don't have many friends expect your childhood friend ddot you don't know much about him since you were kids life has been hard on you since you left first you thought you were just moving upstate until you suddenly had a house in Georgia the climate change everything, it was really hard for you to make friends but for your 15th birthday your parents decided they wanted 2 move back to new york you were so happy your brother who's almost 17 wasn't jacking it but you didn't care you were to excited to about this news but sad you had to leaves your friends again.. It's been 2 weeks since your birthday and u couldn't wait. You texted your friend ddot to let him know you haven't talked to him since your birthday.

Mh😍♥️

______

Yo 6 more hours!!.. -u

-

That's wsp can't wait 2 see u mh.

When I see you it's up u hurd?😂.

Oh word, say da.

___________________________________________

You were sitting on your suitcase as you put your phone down on your bed you sigh. " I can't wait to see how much it changed all my old friends too.. " 3 hours passed by you got on the plane it felt like forever till finally you landed at lugraidia airport delta airlines. You and your parents wandered the airport looking for an exit until you found one. " oh shit, Mom I found one " your mom replied with a tone " watch your mouth in public " she looked around "I don't need these people thinking I'm a bad mom " you guys walked out and saw your grandma's car " omg bro, grand ma's picking us up? " You walked over to the car " be nice unless you want to walk to the city, " your mom said..you didn't reply and just in the backseat of your grandma's old crusty car as you waited for your parents to load all the luggage you guys brought from home. You got on your phone as the car took off and not even 3 hours later you were parked in front of ddots house as you were about to get out your mom stopped you. " Once you're done talking to your little friend, call me we aren't gonna sit here for 2,3 hours and wait for you we finna go see the house rq lemme know when you are ready to leave".. " alr.." you grabbed your suitcase once you got out the car and slammed the door you walked away while your mom yelled at you " what you slamming doors foe? Watch break it and you paying fo it stop playing Lil girl " You got to the door as your parents drove off..and knocked ddot answered the door " who is it " you replied " who else would it be " he opened the door and you hugged him " wsg mh.. you looked at him " Damn you're almost taller than me " you laughed as he let you in as you looked around his house. " this place never changed " you said.. " yo come here " ddot walked down the hallway you looked at him and grabbed your suitcase and followed . He went into his room. He took off his gaming set and unplugged his phone and you put your suitcase down and you took off your sweatshirt. He looked at you up and down. " what tf are you wearing " you looked at him " what? " you said '' na you on some fl shit. you rolled your eyes' ' i didn't even live in fl you playing fr. "..'' come on " he said putting his shoes on. " where are we going" he looked at you " to see the members " you followed him...

-