𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 | 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Liked by _maya and 13,892 others

_wifeyy Got em thinking they fire...until the smoke come💣

View all 160 comments..

I was currently at my parents house, bored out of my mind. I was picking at my nails, until my mother came up to me.

"Okay, so we thought about the situation, and it was best for me and you're father to send you off. I know, this is big for you, but a friend of mine agreed to let you stay at his son's house." She said, making me a little confused.

"What do you mean? I wanna stay here." I said, standing up.

"I know, I know. Look, when you get to airport her son will already be outside waiting for you after you get off the plane. His name is Kai. He booked first class for you and the flight will be here soon. I got your stuff ready." She said, sliding a suitcase towards my way and other stuff.

I groaned, stomping outside to car. "I don't wanna move. I don't even know who he is." I said, getting in as the car started up.

We were on the way to the airport, as I fixed my hair a little. When we arrived I got out, waving my mom good bye. "Bye, I guess." I said, walking in and going straight to Gate A.

I walked inside the plane, going to the front as I sat down in a soft chair. I sighed, laying my head on the window in silence.

I looked to the side, hearing something. "Would you like any peanuts?" She asked, making me nod no. I laid my head back on the window, sighing.

I woke up to seeing people getting up and leaving, making me hop up and take all my belongings.

I departed the plane, walking into the airport. I walked to the front, seeing who was I supposed to see. "Are you Kai?" I asked someone who was leaning on an AMG Coupe.

"That's me." He said lowly, making me question it a little.

"Why do you sound sad?" I asked, about to open the passenger seat. "My girlfriend is in the front. You gotta get in the back." He said, pointing to the backseat.