Chapter 1?

David-"Who gave the dog cauliflower again?! Was it you Ron?! I swear to God if it was you!"

Ron- "It's wasn't me! Ask Bob! He's the one with the cauliflower!"

David-"Bob what the Hell!? You know what happened last time we gave the dog fucking cauliflower!"

Ron-"Bob.... Put the knife down! Bob.... WAIT NO NOT THE DOG! IT'S NOT THE GARDEN-"

David-"GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!"

Ron-"Wait.... The dog's not hurt? JEFF! We all agreed no more experiments!"
"JEFF! Get your ass down here! NOW!"-

Jeff-"The fuck you want?!"

Ron-"Look at the damn dog! What did u do!?"

Jeff-"Look okay, I know it looks bad but! It was for a science project I swear-"
"I didn't do shit."

Ron-"Bob... Almost... Killed.... Snowball.... Fix it or else"

Jeff-"We all know Bob can't see shit! It's his own damn fault! He refuses to get his prescription changed but nooo! He has to sit on his ass watching golden girls!"
"And the dog looks happy! I'm getting his priorities straight before anything else Thank you very much!"

Ron-"WE DEAL WITH THAT LATER! FIX OUR FUCKING DOG OR KISS YOUR COMPUTER GOODBYE!!!"

Jeff-"NOOO NOT MY [Insert insane number of items here] ANYTHING BUT THAAAT!"
"Look uhm- do you want money? Cuz I can get that for you. How about fame? I'm verified on Twitter! Don't look that up though!"

Ron-"Fix. The. Dog. Now. Or instead of tossing the computer.... I'll give it to Ryan"

Jeff-"The kid down the block?! The guy gives me the creeps... And you know what he does with them..."
"Horrible things..."

Ron-"You're good at science. Go fix the dog. And your computer is safe"

Jeff-"Okay... Look, how about I give you a 10$ gift card to wherever you want. And we never speak of this again?"

Ron-"The dog. You have 2 hours to fix it. Otherwise I call mom"

Jeff-"Mom works at the bar, you really think she give a shit?"

Ron-"No no no. Not our step mom. I mean mom"

Jeff-"Oooooh yeah uhm, oh shit"

Ron-"Yea. 5-"
"4-"

Jeff-"Uhm hey look uhm-"
"instead of 10$ we do 20?"
"50?"

Ron-"3-"

Jeff-"Look man the allowance only goes so far-"

Ron-"2-" ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Jeff-"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT GUN!?"
"And where can I find it?"

Ron-"2 1/2-"

Jeff-"Okay fine-"
"I'll fix the damn dog"
"BUT YOU OWE ME!"

Ron-"Good. Now go. Dad's gonna be home in 1 hour. We don't tell him. That's your reward"

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1