BULLIE

(Ignore spelling/grammar mistakes)

1 Month~~

No one's pov~~

It's been a month since the incident with tae and kim bum happened. After that....

Eunwoo used his power to get rid of Kim bum out of the college forever. Before going out, he challenged eunwoo and hobi that he will get his hands on taehyung no matter what.

Kicking him out of the college wasn't enough for them to get rid of him, as he began to harrass tae in public.....

Well....thanks to eunwoo that they are safe and nothing had happened to tae. This time eunwoo made sure that kim bum never mess with the other two as he charged case under him making kim bum go jail.....

Even tho vhope didn't want to attend there college, they don't have any option other than to attend. It's the only safe place out of all the other places.....

In the college~~

All these days were very difficult to pass for taehyung, cause of constant bullying. Not to mention.....Jungkook and Jimin were at first to bullie him without a reason.....Where ever they go, jungkook and jimin with there gang always caused trouble for them, beat him to pulp.

There main target was taehyung, as he was totally covered in cloths and a nerd who always burry himself in books and doesn't talk.....just like a perfect toy to play with......

For all the people who are bulling, tae is there only main victim not hobi cause namjoon warned the others not to trouble him. Namjoon really fell hard for the boy......

As of the other students ignored them as if they didn't even exist. People call him names, insult them, call him nerd.....dumb.....useless.....ugly and so on. By looking at tae, they made a mental note that he is ugly so he was covering himself with all those oversized dresses and mask......

Tae and hobi are having hard time controlling them.....including other students who would like to bullie them just for fun. Tae is having enough and more, his heart is aching in pain...past hunting him like a nightmare.....But a side of his heart says that it is the least pain compared to what he faced back then.....

He's exhausted physically and mentally with everything which is happening around him except for two people who are beside him protecting him most of the times.....

One is hobi, who would try his best to hide him away from all the shit talking people specially from jikook. And the second most is Eunwoo....

There main advantage is that having Eunwoo side by them deduced there most of there problems. He was always there by tae's side in every up and downs.

He was too protective over tae that most of the people are now scared to get near him. He always stood infront of him like a savior.....

Meanwhile, between all these commotion....there is namjoon who is eagerly trying his best to get near to hobi. He want to confess his feeling which grew even more stronger than before. He couldn't study nor sleep properly having hobi in his mind all day

While, Jungkook and Jimin are burning in anger, there hatred towards tae is clearly increasing day by day.

When ever eunwoo is out for a min, it's there chance to beat the shit out of him(tae)......call him by names......
insult him......call him ugly......and what not.

Once, they even threw hot food/drinks on him and tried to take off his mask which tae didn't let them making jikook torcher him even more.....

Even, after all these torcher tae didn't said anything against them.....he kept quite receiving all the hate.....baring everything he was receiving.