2

Tommy 5

Techno 10

Wilbur 9

"Phil!" Concerned little techno yelled out. Phil followed Techno foot prints in the snow to where Techno stood. Phil looked to where Techno was looking and found a small child curled in the snow not so far from there house. So Phil pick the child up with his head snuggling his chest.

Phil brought the small child back to his house with Techno following shortly behind. Upon coming to the house they could smell a warm sent of homage cookies coming from there. Techno opened the door for Phil and which he thanked him. Phil and Techno walk into Wilbur and Kristin (Mumza) taking out the freshly made cookies out of the oven.

Kristin noticed that Phil and Techno were back for there adventure and turned around. "Welcome back dear" She said then saw the sleeping child in his arms. "What happened?" She said making her way over to her husband. " Dunno m8, found him not so far from here." Phil said looking at the child. Kristin took the sleeping child from his arms and made her way to the guest bedroom next to Wilburs room. She lay the blond boy in the bed to let him sleep. Kristin layer her hand over the boy's forehead to checked the blonds temperature free being in the cold for who know how long but thankfully it was okay and he may have a slight cold but other then that its not dangerous.

A little while pasted and the boy woken up, he told Philza and Kristin his name was Tommy and how his parents had gone somewhere without him and a his brother. After hearing all that from the small child Phil and Kristin decided to look after Tommy.

(Yay Mumza!)

________________________________________________________________________________

I

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while but tomorrows my birthday yay 😁 and I've been busy, So this chapter is a little story, I'll try to my the next one longer and I'll start writing the next chapter for my other story out sooner or later ( most likely to be this weekend) but you'll have to see

Bye kittens 🥰