Chapter 1: Dobby's warning

In the clouds during sunset, we see the Warner Bros. Pictures shield moving towards the screen and rotates out of the shot. Then, the film's title in golden letters slowly zooms through the camera afterwards; it is a quiet summer evening in Surrey. Athena Potter is in her bedroom looking at the picture book that Rubeus Hagrid gave her at the end of her first year at Hogwarts; she looks at the picture of her as a baby with her parents, then turns the page to look at a picture of her with her closest friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger; she then hears her owl Hedwig chirping and hooting in her cage.

Hermione and Ron smile at Athena, who returns it.

Athena: I can't let you out, Hedwig. I'm not allowed to use magic outside of school. [Hedwig nibbles at her lock, squawking loudly] Besides, if Uncle Vernon--
Vernon: [angrily from downstairs] Athena Potter!
Athena: [glances downstairs then looks at Hedwig before closing her book and going downstairs] Now you've done it.

In the kitchen, Petunia is working on a cake as Athena enters.

Petunia: He's in there, Vernon.

Athena enters the living room, where Uncle Vernon is getting Dudley dressed up.

Vernon: I'm warning you. If you can't control that bloody bird, it'll have to go.

"That poor owl" Pandora frowned.

Athena: But she's bored. If I could only let her out for... an hour or two.
Vernon: [chuckles] So you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No, mam.
Athena: But I haven't had any messages from any of my friends. Not one. All summer.

"Before you say anything just watch the movie, you'll understand" Athena said quickly seeing the looks on her family's faces.

Dudley: Who would want to be friends with you? [bumps Athena harshly]
Vernon: I should think you'd be a little more grateful. We've raised you since you a were a baby, given you the food off our table, even let you have Dudley's second bedroom, purely out of the goodness of our hearts.

"They made you sleep in a cupboard when there was a spare BEDROOM!" Mia fumed "Athena how many bedrooms do they have?" Regulus asked her, the great hall turned and looked at her, "er.. well.. um.. they have 4" she said quietly but everyone heard. Let's just say you could feel the anger rolling off of Athena's parents and friends.

Athena: I'm surprised I get fed at all! Look at you and Dudley. [Vernon glares at her]
Petunia: [to Dudley] Not now, bumpkins. It's for when the Masons arrive.
Vernon: Which should be any minute. [motions for his family to come into the living room] Now, let's go over our schedule once again, shall we? Petunia, when the Masons arrive, you will be...?
Petunia: In the lounge, waiting to welcome them graciously to our home.
Vernon: Good. And, Dudley, you will be...?
Dudley: I'll be waiting to open the door.

"Are they practicing" laughed Sirius "oh god this is so good"

Vernon: Excellent. [the three of them turn to Athena with scornful looks] And you...?
Athena : I'll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending that I don't exist.

People look at the screen with hatred none more then Athena's family and friends.

Vernon: Too right you will. With any luck, this could well be the day I make the biggest deal of my career, and you will not mess it up.

Athena goes upstairs as the doorbell rings.

Vernon: [from below] Mr. and Mrs. Mason! Do come in!