10.

Tumhe dillagi bhul jani padegi Kabhi dil kisi se lagakar to dekho, tumhare khyalo ki duniya yahi h ,jara meri bahoon
Mein aakar to dekho

Tumhe dillagi bhul jani padegi Kabhi dil kisi se lagakar to dekho, tumhare khyalo ki duniya yahi h ,jara meri bahoonMein aakar to dekho

His heart burns in fire of jealousy when he found her smiling and laughing with other ..
How can she be so care free with anybody else .. and with him she is all quiet . Why ? She need to act infront of him also ..
His thoughts are making him wild .
Suddenly all hear sound of something breaking ofcouse he broke a glass in his fist just to get his damn attention .oh god! She is getting on his nerves now ..
His mother came running towards him , ofcaurse she is tensed too cause she accept it or not he is her Childhood love which scares her more than hell now but still when she run to her room instead of  coming him ..
His pain is nothing but the pain in his heart make his head blast ..

His pov
Why the hell she came to me ..
After all its her web why i am attracting to her .. she starts playing  with me .. i had to do something

Just then he feel a hand on his palm full of blood and  piece of glass piercing inside his palm.
Oh she sob his lips curved into smile .. its makes him feel good to getting his whole attention damn if she gonna treat him this lovingly after he get hurt he is ready to get injured every hour ..
This feeling is too good ..

D:puttar puja ka samay ho gaya lekin ye hath ..

P:koi baat nahi subhashni ji bas jald se jald bacho ka puja mein bethna avashyak h .

They sit together just like a husband and wife sit in any puja
After chanting mantra ..

P:ab bohot jald aap dono ka sakhad pura h .. main chahta hun ki aap ye mauli bandhar ek dusre ki taraf ek kadam badhaye
They tie mauli in each other hand but as sumedh hand id injured he tie with one hand and mikku hold one .

After ganesh arti its time for lunch
All guests are gone its family members now .
At dinning table ..
Sumedh right hand is injured but he tried his best to eat with hand according  to rituals..
D:mikku puttar th khila de use wese bhi juthan to khilate hi hai ..

She nod ..
She take a piece of chapati and sabzi ..
She took a small bite a/c to ritual but she is scared if he will eat or not ..
She look at him .. only to find him looking at her with different passion in his eyes ..
She forward the morsel he smile and ate it .
All had food and go to thier room because mikku is eating and makinh him eat too ..its gets time .

Its the last morsel he hold her hand take the mosel inside and licks her finger .. her breath stopped .. he is looking in her eyes like he is  directly looking at her  soul. She shiever when in the heat of the moment he start kissing her palm

M:su..medh ..
She moans .. ya she moans ..

Making him came in sense 
He move out the dinning hall without saying anything ..

Another morning
At sumedh room
Mallika enter inside and put the cup of tea she didn't  understand why dadi didn't tell any servent but her only when it is talk of sumedh ..
She  about to turn to go when her breath stuck
He is in outside gym area ..