Kiki's Daffy Little Life

Scouring through a string of abominably ended dates, with equally hopeless men, Kiki had come to a snapping point. The point being, eww, men! (Except the ones from her favorite boy band.)

With an old family secret unpacked, and a new one withheld in her heart, Kiki and her best dog Badusha resign themselves from the frenzied city life and move to the quiet of a small town, Iyaloor. Turns out, Iyaloor isn't as quiet as Kiki had hoped it to be. With the lot of voraciously over-friendly residents around, and an inevitably charming, unbelievably kindhearted school teacher Amartya even nearer to her, Kiki was quite convinced that she'd had it all wrong.

1. Contrary to the Physics textbook she'd crammed in high school, sound definitely traveled faster than light in this village-in the form of gossip and tattletales.

2. The point she thought she was at, earlier? Yeah, eww, men! Only now, Amartya begins to seem like an exception, along with her favorite boy band.

But, is he really an exception, or is it a point of no return for Kiki?

Author Note:

- Iyaloor, pronounced as E-ya-loor, is a fictional small town.

- This novel's story, characters, events, and the places mentioned are purely fictitious. Any resemblance to real events, people living or dead is coincidental.

- Please let me know what you think about the blurb in the comments. I will be posting the first chapter in soony soon. :)