Leaving

This is my first story in here, I hope you like it. Please enjoy it, if you don't like Httyd don't read it.  

Hiccup POV

I can't do it, I won't do it. I can't betray Toothless like that, he is my best friend. He has been by my side for a year now, I found him wounded in the woods. He has taught me the langue of the Dragons and has been training me. I came into the Cove, looking around for Toothless. "Hey bud, you here?" then his head popped out and I walked over to him. He nuzzled at my baskets. "We are leaving,"  I said as he got ready, I placed my baskets on his back. I looked around, this is my home no Was my home. As we flew into the air I saw Astrid in the woods talking to herself. "Toothless go closer" he flew closer, and that's when I was hit by a branch I made a small scream, making Toothless fly higher and away from Berk. "Why, I thought you liked her?" "I do bud, I wasn't supposed to scream I was hit by a branch," I said with a small smile as we flew over the ocean. We flew for a long time before I could feel Toothless needed a break. He flew down to an Island, I got down and went to find food. I looked around when I heard a noice, i went back to Toothless who looked out on the ocean. "Let's go, we are not far away" Toothless nodded and we flew again. 

I think we have been flying most of the night, when we finally made to an beautiful Island. It had a spring going down the side, it's walls was high above the ocean. You could only get in by Dragon bag. When Toothless and I landed we made a small area where we slowly felt into sleep. 

Astrid POV

I can't believe him, how did he get so good at Dragon killing. He is amazing and hot, i can't believe that just over a year he got muscles and his cock was showing through his pants every day. He is not useless, he had even gotten better at carrying weapons. I can't believe that I'm in love with Hiccup Haddock, I can't even get myself to tell him. Every time it sounds like I'm mad and angry at him. I looked up into the sky when I saw a black figure flying toward me, that's when I heard his scream. "HICCUP!" I yelled as I ran, all I could find was blood and scales. I ran back to the Chief's house, I ran inside seeing them all having a meeting. "Chief... Hiccup... Dragon... Blood" his eyes shot open and I ran back to the point I found the blood with them all following me. "No, not again first my wife and now my son!" Stoick fell to his knees looking up, I looked up not knowing with to do. 

We spent most of the night looking for Hiccup and the dragon. Some found his knife others more scales, it was like he had been taken to never be found again. When morning came Stoick canceled Dragon killing, it was then Snotlout came up as the next heir to Berk. I can't believe that he is gone, he should have been the one to take over Berk when the time came. 

Well, the first chapter is done, what do you think about it? I promised a Friend that I would post it before my others. I hope she reads it, I even hope you all like it.